ITZ Shop / ITZ Cash Card / Card has never been received!

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a Itz Cash Card, though the site guarantees delivery within 4 days, there has been no response after 29 days, no reply to my repeated emails. There is no phone number to contact. This is another scam!

Comments

Kd
  23rd of Jun, 2008

Dear sir,
Regret for the inconvience. kindly know me ur contact number i will deliver the itz cash.

Sa
  21st of Jul, 2008

i am not received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card 1000 (one thousend ) thankyou.
sangeet

Ar
  30th of Jul, 2008

i am not received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card 300.
arunchippi-9843514202

Ar
  30th of Jul, 2008

i am not received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card 300.

Ra
  3rd of Sep, 2008

railway booking tiket &light bill or air ticket, .

Ma
  6th of Oct, 2008

i have same experience, even worse, i purchased from online itz shop by paying through net banking, money has beenj deductrd from my account. But no response from itz shop. even after my repeated mail also they are silent. No phone no. mentioned any where in the site . i dont no what to do?. is it a fraud site?

Ga
  3rd of Nov, 2008

I'm Neutral on this complain as I've not yet ordered ITzCash Online.

I'm writing for all those fools who don't find Numbers Clearly mentioned in FAQs.

You can contact us at 1901 345 7575 (for BSNL/ MTNL subscribers), 022 26181212 or sms ITZHELP to 57575 or email us at query@itzcash.com

Ku
  9th of Nov, 2008

I could not do purchasing from www.indiatimes.com through my itz card, though its validity is not expired.

Pa
  31st of Jan, 2009

DEAR SIR WE cancell the ticket by tdr - tdr refund my payment is 3776/- 28 nov 2008 but tdr mail me is 21 jan 2009 i found the mail and check the payment 776.34of this serial sooo 2082 9323 and transfer to this serial no s000 2390 8714 to 21 jan 2009 but sooo 2375 2131 is not transfer or not useing by me becouse card show payment but not transfer err.* the site
plg help urgent 9896187106

Sy
  24th of Feb, 2009

I am not yet received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card as soon as possible.
Thanks.

So
  5th of Jun, 2009

can we do anything about it, i also purchased from itzshop.com. Now they are not replying anything.

Vi
  11th of Aug, 2009

I HAVE ITZ CARD NO 923334942066, PARTLY I USED FOR LOTO KHELO INDIA KHELO, STILL THERE IS BALANCE BUT NOT ACCEPTING IN KHELO INDIA KHELO THOUGH PREVOUSLY I USED THE SAME.
VINAY KUAMR SHARMA, 9872990608

Du
  25th of Sep, 2009

sir
My Name is:durgaprasad, iam purchaging on itzshop.com.nokia n78 model mobile purchaging.date of booking 11/07/2009.sir my booking item not riseeving on mobile, please chek the my order status my order id:968574, my transaction id:907110340622, inffermation cheyyanndi my mail id :prasaddurga74@yahoo.com, my mobile no:+919701151355.my address:pasupureddy durgaprasad, s/o ramarao, jagnnadhapuram(street), narasannapeta, srikakulam(dist), 532421, andhrapradesh, india
thanking you sir
durgaprasad

Ak
  21st of Jan, 2010

I have also not received my itz cash card Rs 500 only...Thought it will be a reliable source for payments.Its really a good way to do payments of all the basic utilities.Was happy to hear that they deliver it home.
But Thankgod i didnt buy it through net banking...Was gonna pay cash on deliver...just to check the service...and avoid the risk..Il suggest people the same..But will never suggest itzcash to anyone...even if 2mrw they improve their services...

Ak