ITC MOGARI GUJARAT / POOR EDUCATION

1 anandPittston, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 91 (0)2692 230483

HI
I.T.C. Mogri (Anand) Gujarat Aspirants
If you are planing to join this (ITC Mogari) instituition, please beware, opposite to what they advertised, they are not at all non profit organisation. And they are full of hotch potchess.Only building is good and has number of computer units but no human resource at all. In the name of faculty only Mr.Madan and Pritesh are two senior faculties all other are just pass out from ITC itself before one or two batches.The director is so called sanyasi and heavily money minded.He will just trap you first by depositing money and once you paid money u got trapped and now the real game start.
I went there in 2008 to learn two course but it was a nightmare, First they get deposited money for one course and assigned a very inexperienced boy(better not to call faculty) with me who never conducted any that subject classes before this and then when I complain for faculty, they said t "we will change the faculty and other subject classes are going to be start on so and so date and would be conducted by Director himself and in the mean time we will change your faculty ''
and then guess what again second and then third faculty without sufficient knowledge.If you are asking them any average question they have to look in book and then they will tell you next day.
And then I asked them to start second subject classes all the time they are telling me some new excuses and never started that subject class and finally I requsted them money back which they facilitate and after taking money and wasting my three month I left this instituition with very deeply hurted heart.
I am saying very deeply bcoz I went there with the expectation that as they are non profit and religious and reputed organisation and I found something totally different.
SO BEWARE OF THIS INSTITUITION
THANKS

Comments

12th of Aug, 2010

ya u r right man i also caught in it so be ware of ITC mogari, gujarat.Never plan to go in ITC. . it my advice to all. .

• Ga
      7th of Dec, 2010

i think you are right

21st of Dec, 2010

Hi to All,

I am totaly Disagree this guys.. I am also ITC Student. Today I am Seo Expert...ITC Change my Life... I am Commerce Student..I am Confuss my career...ITC make my career bright...I am proud to be ITC Student...

See My Profile:

15th of Mar, 2011

I also not agree. ITC is best for me, its change my life, Its learn how to work as in company, Its totaly approach how to students go ahead in any situation. Its gives chance to fresher without any hesitate, without any market reputation.Its non profitable organization

1st of May, 2011

ya its true

21st of Jul, 2011

setup manav and ankur right now i am in ITC mogri and now there is no 1 have good knowledge, and the examination system is like ur [censored]ing [censored]

• On
      10th of Nov, 2011

ITC Mogri is a bogus Institute i feel.. please do not go there in any case

• Te
      13th of Nov, 2011

hmmmmmmmmmmm

9th of May, 2012

Yes ITC is bogus computer centre, all sadhus are money minded here.they just grab your money no quality education.only madan and gulab sir are good teacher.
    Never join ITC for any course

9th of May, 2012

We suggest you to take personal training from gulab sir for better career. all other staff at itc is non qualified and untrained even some of them are just SSC or HSC pass.How they can provide you good education.
    even management person also have volatile mind and never help students in any matter just money minded.

so think twice before joining the ITC, you are wasting your time and money here.

Cheating
    I have joined ITC on september with an intention to complete java course by november. But from the first day onwards i felt lot of disappoinment. Very poor atmosphere, poor
    labs, dishonest behaviour of office staff.
    They haven't yet finished my courses...

• Di
      23rd of May, 2012

ITC is just bogus institute never ever join this all are frauds money minded person no sadhu ju7st thgey eat ur money and enjoy on them.
    ### itc

• Un
      25th of May, 2012

I joined ITC for course MST cloud and its very horrible.
    ITC is very very poor in management and education even there director is just SSC(10) Pass.Just he knows moving table and chairs here and there. He even donot know how to talk with people.Very poor education he just keeping poor and cheap faculties.No proper class room no proper labs.
    donot trust on there promises they are just fake.think twice before joining ITC, just waste of time and money.
    Only Gulab sir is good in teaching.

• Ka
      26th of May, 2012

Cheated by ITC– no learning and placement
    I am one of the people who are suffering because of ITC.here people don’t learn but suffer & are being cheated continuously. My biggest mistake in my career was to join an ITC.
    But it has been more than 4 months already, and they have not been able to complete the course also.

Only things which I am experiencing consistently are:

1. Regular Faculty changes
    2. Revision of the ABC they have taught us about course, which every Faculty starts with.
    3. Authors of Books, which should be used as reference.
    4. Timing Changes.
    5. And most Consistent is HOLIDAYS, Because Faculties are not available.

• Ar
      17th of Oct, 2012

I am not agree with this.Well, Thought varies from person to person. But i can say that its a perfect institute for youngster to elder ones who can learn computer and build their future in a good manner. In modern era, no one teaches better then ITC.