ISpeedWay / Fraud and scam
This is to every single person who has to tried to own their own business and create your own wealth. Internet Speedway is not a scam 99.9% of the people complaining on this website about ispeedway are either lying about their experiences or didn't even open the package they were sent instead they believed the crap on websites like this and canceled before putting in any effort into the business. There is a reason for 5% 'the rich' of Americans have more money then the other 95%'poor or middle class', because this country has a horrible mentality on how money works. There is no way possible for a company with these credentials to be a scam or ripoff come on people. You only scam yourselves, its not this companies job to make you get off your butt do the market research get the site designed and actually work this like a business. The pros of this company is its software system enabling novice users to start a business now if you have big dreams of making a couple thousand each month with it, well its not going to happen over night. You have to understand people that the biggest reason people fail with this is because they run it like a get rich quick scheme, ITS A BUSINESS and the chances of a business that only cost 10 dollars becoming a 6 figure income for you is not realistic. You have to invest the time and certainly the money to make a business work this is how its been done for eons. There are some problems with there program there free cd they say you will receive takes 2 weeks to get to you which you don't even need to make money go figure so people who wine about this didn't listen when they first called in, there support team is a sales department who shows you your options with the company and i have talked to people that did feel it was high pressure sales. The products in the basic store aren't as competitive as the larger retail stores. The main problem with this business is that it markets to novice users who have no experience and unrealistic dreams who procrastinate and wants a fly by night scam. Thats why you see the stories of thousands lost these people do the same crap over and over and expect different results its called insanity. I have made money with this program and i did invest the time and money and what you put into this you will get out of it. It does work its just a process just like any other business so this message is for all of you wondering if ispeedway is a scam. Its not the real question you have to ask yourself is am i ready or capable to run and own my own business. ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE.