Isadore Hoffman/featherlite Hair Systems / Non Issue of Refund/Credit Card Fraud

Jul 3, 2015
Featherlite Hair Systems
58 Derech Hachoresh
Phone: 054 876 1222
On February 12th, 2015, I purchased a Sheitel from Isadore Hoffman of Featherlite Hair Systems located at 58 Derech Hachoresh, Ramot B, Jerusalem Israel. I did not receive the product for 2 months. Upon receiving, the quality of the product for the price I paid was not acceptable. Isadore Hoffman of Featherlite agreed to a full refund upon receiving the returned merchandise. She received the item back within 2 days. I waited several weeks for a refund before Isadore Hoffman finally admitted she had no funds in her business account. The payments had been split between a credit card and bank account payment. I was forced to file a credit card chargeback to recover the $2000 charge on my credit card. Unfortunately, I am not awarded the same fraud protection by my bank that I am by my cc company, so I will be taking legal action to reclaim the remainder of the refund that is owed to me by Featherlite Hair Systems. Isadore Hoffman of Featherlite Hair Systems is also a con-artist who commits credit card fraud. She attempted to submit a false statement to my credit card company, saying the item was never returned and that no refund was owed. The attempt to reverse the refund and steal additional money did not work as I have proof in the form of fedex tracking documents and emails from Isadore Hoffman stating that she would refund my money after she received the returned merchandise. Please beware of purchasing anything from Featherlite Hair Systems of Jerusalem, Israel.

A  4th of Sep, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
She did the same thing to me. The wigs are low quality, and she waits just over a year to send them so that it is less likely that the credit card company will issue a refund. Then, she lies to the credit card company about all of it. This is a scam.
A  20th of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
After a month the wefts at the back came loose. After seven months the cap fell apart. I also experienced clumping of hair between the fabrics on top of the cap. I got bald spots on the thin top. The hair was crawling under instead of shedding. The hair that was left was still beautiful though. But after seven months I couldn't wear it anymore. Also, people saw the front rim. To strangers it was obvious I was wearing a wig. Something I wanted to avoid.
A  20th of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I had to sew a nape from an old wig and attach it to the Featherlite becaus the nape of the Featherlite wig was totally useless after a month. See pictures attached!

N  23rd of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I have had similar problems with Isadore. She sent me a synthetic piece advertised as virgin European hair. She will not respond to my requests for refund.
A  28th of Jun, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I won my chargeback against Isadore of Featherlite when I submitted all my evidence. Read here: http://featherlitewigs.blogspot.ca
A  30th of Oct, 2016 by
Isadore Hoffman of Featherlite wigs not only sold me fraudulent goods (as proven to my credit card company who issued a full refund). She was also rude, arrogant, and condescending to deal with. Isadore wrote a number of vicious emails to me in which she was insulting and abusive. Buyer beware of this one!