Invent-Tech / Invent-Tech scamming and ripping peoples ideas off!

Invent-Tech
www.invent-tech.com

I had sent information to Invent-Tech last year for an idea of (Built in Knee Pads) At this time they sent me a certificate of authenticity and agreed to help launch this idea. Since there was no patent involved, they have sold this idea to others and I recently pulled it up on the net and it's worded word for word how I had introduced it only states other inventor. And states Coming Soon. There has got to be something I can do... I did save my certificate that Invent-Tech had sent to me stating I am the inventor of Built In Knee Pads. I have also read other complaints in regards to this company scamming and ripping peoples ideas off. Please help me.

Va

Comments

• Ke
      7th of Nov, 2007

Patent your idea next time!

• Te
      12th of Nov, 2007

That company is a rip off my mom had a idea to and in the paper work promised to help patent for her, they just stole it they patent all right but not in my moms name under there own and there making money off of it there a very bad company they will patent all ideas as there's not anyone else @kevin there suppose to help you patent but dont!

25th of Jul, 2008

IT did not steal your idea. Do you have any real proof of what you are saying? Be careful, you can sued into poverty for making such stupid comments.

• Td
      13th of May, 2009

I was also scammed by Invent-Tech. I sent them my idea which they of course agreed it was great. Along with the the fee they said it would take to get the invention to market. I am a in home care provider and have been working with the senior populations for sometime so I was certain that it would be of great assistants to that population and the disable. I actually seen my invention at a client home, with the same name I given it. What can I do about this?

TDW
    San Francisco, CA

• Do
      15th of Aug, 2010

I got scammed by them too. They made a fortune of me. How can they sleep ?

• Da
      5th of Sep, 2011

I had submitted an idea that Invent Tech said they liked and wanted to move forward with. Send us $500.00. Big mistake on my part. I didn't have $500.00 to proceed. Its on the market and sure to be big success.
    JWH
    Alpharetta, GA

1st of Sep, 2015

I had an idea went to invent tech. Next thing i knew it's on the market on a home shopping network for 2 days only.
    I taped it and sent it to them. They denied involvement. But my invention was unique not on the market. Until i went to invent tech that is.

Now i have another unique invention idea but don't know what to do.

• Ve
      8th of Sep, 2015

I also was ripped off a major idea that's worth billions now. I'm trying to file a class action lawsuit. Please contact me so we can all take this company where it belongs. @lopez.avalon22@gmail.com

• Ar
      14th of Sep, 2015

Same story here. Every since I was a kid I have been fascinated with technology. And one day I thought wouldn't it be a great futuristic idea to put sensors on your car that attach to the sognal light. So when your trying to merge or back up. It would beep to let you know something was there. Well I sent it in to invent tech. Next thing you know. They're on Ford cars. They wanted 865.00 plus shipping to help me get this idea out. If I had that type of money I wouldn't have made it to contact them in the first place I could have just found a different route. They're definitely crooked.

• Da
      28th of Sep, 2015

I JUST SAW MY IDEA ON THE MARKET . MY IDEA WAS MADE FROM ME ON 2006 . david.penajr@comcast.net

• Et
      21st of Dec, 2015

Same i sent them a design for a virtual reality device and they were excited. I was like 10-11 and they wanted me to send them hundreds of dollars for a patent. My family is and has always been broke so that wasnt possible. They said that sony might be interested and needless to say the oculus rift is mine. I dont know what to do now that vr tech is takin off. It should be me at the forefront of this movement. I have plenty of more invention ideas but half of them have been invented since my creating them. I just wanted to make the world futuristic, make a difference and instead they robbed an eleven yr old of his dreams. Now im just a 23 yr old gas station clerk. I hate those guys so much for that.

• Cf
      1st of Jan, 2016

Hello, I too have been scammed by them. I sent them my idea and received the certificate for my lighter re tractor idea in 2004. I have then since seen the product many places. I still have the letter from them as well as the certificate. If anyone does end up bringing them to court please get in contact with me as i would like to participate. cfresque@gmail.com

• He
      1st of Jan, 2016

Is anyone attempting to sue them or file a class action law suit? They ripped my parents off too.

Heather Jackson
    Ball Ground, GA
    heatherjackson00@gmail.com

• Ra
      12th of Jul, 2017

@Heather Dawn Is there a law suit against them. I would be interested in getting in on it. This company needs to pay for all the wrong it has done to everyone.

• He
      17th of Jan, 2016

I was ripped off too the new washer and dryers that are ouy i sent in 2002

• Fr
      29th of Jan, 2016

Anyone trying to file a class action? Please contact me @ fjlopezg@neiu.edu

I also saw my idea that was stolen from me as a child. They forged federal documents and stole my money.
    P.s. Invent tech pays Google to keep us all in contact, that are trying to sue invent tech

• St
      3rd of Feb, 2016

I was also ripped off by invent tech. I sent them an idea of mine and they sent me the paperwork to be filled out. Sent it back with drawing of my idea and they sent me the document of authenticity. Which I still have. They also wanted $900 for patent research n attorney fees. I couldn't send that kind of money because I was out of work and fighting for disability at that time. A few years later my light invention shows up in a major hunting catalog under 2 professional hunters names. Yes invent tech is a rip off. huntinstacy66@yahoo.com. I'm also willing to be in on class action suit against them.

• Sc
      23rd of Jun, 2016

I also was ripped off by them with the hands free unlocking that i sent in late 90's early 2000 area and still have all the paperwork to prove that i was the inventor. every car company has this now.

Benjamin Scott Smith
    scott55054@yahoo.com

P.S. I have 2 more inventions that i would like to get started but dont want to be ripped off again.

• Th
      29th of Oct, 2016

I spent over $8, 000.00 with Invent Tech and they never really did anything except provide some decent drawings. I wanted them to beghin patent process but they wanted to market (?) it first!

• Ra
      12th of Jul, 2017

My Brother has spent over 15000 in getting his idea patent. This never happened and all they continue to say is be patient while we market the product and get the best offers. Then all of a sudden they quit sending information. They are scammers and will continue until we all get together and come down on them. this is going to take more than a few of us it needs to be all of us in unity. If we spent this much money we need to pool our funds and take this company down.

• Be
      30th of Nov, 2017

Invent tec took my idea and turned it into the heater body suit the exact same thing but have made millions of dollars I would and I didn't get one one thing out of it but they took my money filled me full of and I didn't receive a scent they took my money and fill me full of whatever they could come up with. It sounds like the same stories that everyone is telling me that exact same thing they done to me. Ben Sparks

• Be
      30th of Nov, 2017

@Ben Sparks I also have all my paperwork and pictures or they took it to Las Vegas they said they also would not let me go when I asked to go see it. That's what I thought something was wrong someone needs to do something about it all I doubt anyone got a cent