Interstate Readers LeagueMisrepresntation-rudeness

A Review updated:

I had the misfortune of having an account with this company. The harassment began when I thought I was being nice and gave a gift subscription to my grandmother. As a result, she got magazines she did not want nor need and bills. Then, after paying the past bill, I got a phone call stating that I had not paid my account. I told the folks that I would pay on another day. I was not aware of this at the time, but later on I learned that as I hung up the phone, my roommate (who also answered the phone) said that the telemarketer went, "She hung up on me. She can't pay until Friday. Liar, liar, pants on fire!" I was livid. If you get a call from them, hang up screaming in their ears.

• B
      Dec 10, 2014

I also got harrassed by them. The charges are not clearly stated. I wrote the letter to cancel magazine subscriptions after being charged outrageous amount. Was informed by this company that my request was received, but i am still responsible for remaining balance. Still being harrassed daily, have had 6 different phone numbers call. Blocking each one then a different number calls.