International Satellite Communications / Billed telephone calls without being connected

1 Ireland Review updated:

I placed 2 telephone calls to my friend when I arrived in Ireland. Both times the phone rang, no answer. I was charged $19.85 for one call and $19.80 for the second. When I contacted the company they insisted I left a voice mail. I explained I never reached the party, they offered to reimburse me $15.85 for both calls. I insisted on an investigation that will take approximately 4-6 weeks. I told them I wanted the investigation. This company is out of control.

Ad

Comments

• Jm
      7th of Jan, 2010

What was the outcome of the investigation. I am in the same situation with this company. Since they do not provide any ticket # or investigation # I am doubtful that they actually do an investigation.

• Pd
      28th of Jun, 2010

We received a charge from this company on our regular phone bill for a collect call from Cuba that was supposedly 5 minutes long for $40.50! However we never even accepted a collect call from Cuba. Calling International Satellite got us nowhere, they refused to do any investigation or offer us any refund.

• In
      9th of Sep, 2010

The BBG/ Faircall/ International Satellite Communications scam must be stopped
    John Mattes here at Investigativeguy.com .We are talking to consumers around the globe and asking for details of how they got scammed by BBG./ International SatelliteCommunications / faircall ... so we can take action. The scam has gone on for at least 5 years at hotels and pay phones all over the world.If enough consumers stand up we can end the scam .Write giving us details of how they scammed you. Send to investigativeguy@gmail.com
    See all our scam busting stories at http://www.investigativeguy.com

I-guy