Insurance / No one answering phone call/on hold for one hour
We recieved a bill in the mail. NationalUnion Fire Insurance Company with a P.O. box number from Jacksonville Fl.
With no idea what this bill was for I called the 800 number that was on the bill.
After an hour on hold I hung up the phone and started looking up the company on the internet. I did find several of simular name but none from FL anywhere.
Seems odd that you recieve a bill and call the "question" phone nunber and no one will answer the phone.
More Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Insurance - charges deducted from bank acct 
- Insurance - Insurance Fraud 
- Insurance - Insurance Claim
- Insurance - long-term disabillity
- Insurance - Diversified Insurance Quotes is BAD, BAD Business - DO NOT TRUST 
- Insurance - Bad customer service and person denigration 
- Insurance - Native discrimination
- Insurance - First Nation Discrimination
- Insurance - Unauthorized charges 
- Insurance - auto insurance