Innocept Marketing / Account Executive

1 TX, United States Review updated:

As an employee of InnoCept Marketing for over a year, I know completely the ins and the outs of the company. I definitely understand that people are naturally distrusting of the unknown or unfamiliar. I have a few things to say on the ways and the whys of how we do things.

First, when we screen for possible candidates, we look for various backgrounds that are related to people/public interaction, possible management experience or direction, and a desire for a career. We do not prey on people in their moments of vulnerability but we are offering opportunity for employment in a time where the unemployment rates are so high.

Second, yes the job is MARKETING and SALES!!! Whoops for the news flash. The things that set our company apart from others are that we provide results for our clients and only represent those who fill a specific NEED for our customers. Meaning, we are visiting businesses offering a service/product that they use ALREADY!!! It would be different if we were selling Cowboys tickets at a daycare, which is too hit and miss.

Third, I apologize for the misrepresentation but alas like I said previously...it’s a MARKETING company! We are looking to attract QUALITY individuals! It’s different than McDonalds or Burger King advertising a new sandwich that looks massive on T.V. but is smaller when you order. We are looking for certain traits and qualities.

Fourth, we conduct a 3 part interview process!! This is so the candidate has FULL disclosure before they accept a position!!! We introduce the company, show a day in the life job shadow, and even break down the compensation structure for them in writing!!! I don't know many companies that would be scams doing that BEFORE they offer a position.

This job is not a scam!!! This job is not for everyone. We are a legitimate company that is offering opportunities for others. If we did something to upset you in the past, I apologize, but the slanderous behavior is unwarranted and unappreciated.

Innocept Marketing

More Innocept Marketing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Nc
      1st of Oct, 2010

InnoCept Marketing Inc. was formed in Dallas in response to a demand by Fortune 500 service companies looking for more effective and result driven marketing techniques.

In the Small/Medium-sized business market, we focus our efforts on a face-to-face, DIRECT marketing and sales approach. It is through this that we offer our clients life-long customers, increased brand recognition, and current customer loyalty. We are able to reach 99% of our client’s target market and offer them a 100% return on their investment.

InnoCept Marketing Inc. is looking for those special individuals that want MORE than the typical 9-to-5 job with typical 9-to-5 results but a CAREER! We are also developing people through our Management Development Program! We are thriving on integrity and continual development!