Ingredients to die for / Rip off

1 Austin, United States Review updated:

This company is a rip off! I ordered from them, a couple days later I found most of the Products I had ordered from them cheaper somewhere else so I tried to call but found out from the recording that I had to write an email to make any changes to the order. I wrote an email asking them to remove a couple of the items and still keep the other ones on the order. They responded with an email saying the went ahead and canceled my order completely, charged me a restocking fee of almost $20, and said that I could place another order with the items that I wanted! I wrote back another email trying to reason with them, but they were completely unprofessional and rude . Buyer beware of this company who is only out for your money.

In
May 6, 2015

More Ingredients to die for Complaints & Reviews

Comments

He
  2nd of Jul, 2015

Ingredients to Die For is an excellent company.
A couple days later? Of course you are going to have a restocking fee!
Learn the business before you complain.

12th of May, 2018

@Hencoo You either work there or know the family that owns it but they are not an "excellent" company. They are a mom and her two sons that are rude beyond belief to anyone and everyone they speak to. If you can even get someone on the phone. Half the time it takes a month before they ship and if you complain they cut you off. They have nothing to offer in way of customer service. Calling them "excellent" is beyond ridiculous. They should be shut down by the state of texas.

Ho
  13th of Jul, 2015

Their Cleansing Cream caused hair to break off. Yes, very expensive. Wouldn't be so bad if the product purchased had of been good and didn't cause damage to the hair.

Cu
  18th of Sep, 2015

I love this company, they been around since 1999 and their customer service is great. But they are a wholesale company and do not have the general policy of a retail store about returns and cancellation. I usually get my order shipped in 1 to 2 days all the time.

An
  24th of Mar, 2016

Terrible customer service.

12th of May, 2018

@Anonymous38 Totally. I couldn't agree more. Anyone that uses them is an idiot.

12th of May, 2018

Worst wholesale company ever. You can get pretty much any of the inventory they sell from several other wholesale companies with no attitude and great customer service. The mother Deborah Bales her son Kevin are the meanest people in this business. Anyone that buys from this company is going to wish they never had. Believe me. Four of our friends are in the same business and each of us has experienced the same abusive treatment.

God forbid you hark on her son Matt. I'm not even sure this kid can read. Spend your money elsewhere.

We wish the Attorney General of Texas, Ken Paxton would do something about this company. They cannot go on treating people abusively and profit from it. It's wrong. INSANELY WRONG!