Ingredients to die for / Rip off

May 6, 2015
Ingredients to die for
This company is a rip off! I ordered from them, a couple days later I found most of the Products I had ordered from them cheaper somewhere else so I tried to call but found out from the recording that I had to write an email to make any changes to the order. I wrote an email asking them to remove a couple of the items and still keep the other ones on the order. They responded with an email saying the went ahead and canceled my order completely, charged me a restocking fee of almost $20, and said that I could place another order with the items that I wanted! I wrote back another email trying to reason with them, but they were completely unprofessional and rude . Buyer beware of this company who is only out for your money.

More Ingredients to die for Complaints & Reviews

Plus Ingredients to die for - Customer service, refunds and essential oils

N  2nd of Jul, 2015 by
Ingredients to Die For is an excellent company.
A couple days later? Of course you are going to have a restocking fee!
Learn the business before you complain.
A  13th of Jul, 2015 by
Their Cleansing Cream caused hair to break off. Yes, very expensive. Wouldn't be so bad if the product purchased had of been good and didn't cause damage to the hair.
D  18th of Sep, 2015 by
I love this company, they been around since 1999 and their customer service is great. But they are a wholesale company and do not have the general policy of a retail store about returns and cancellation. I usually get my order shipped in 1 to 2 days all the time.
A  24th of Mar, 2016 by