Info.FRC.com / Fraudgulent charges

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I was charged $14.95 from this credit site. Note that it did say FREE credit report! The website said nothing about a charge or monthly fee. I went to a credit site because a job I was applying for requested that they review my credit score. Well, I'll never make that mistake again! I want my money back and would love any additional information about this company, I'm having trouble finding a phone number for them. Also on my account it mentions this company called Direct Mark-Subscrip. Beware of that also!

Comments

• Ju
      4th of Mar, 2010

I am currently fighting two monthly charges of $14.95 by Infofrc.com. This is a company I had never heard of, and a service I never requested, not to mention I was never contacted by or received any credit reports from them. Not sure where or how they acquired my banking information.
    Totally Bogus.

8th of Jul, 2010

same thing on my bank statment

8th of Jul, 2010

totally

• Ge
      26th of Mar, 2011

Same here, I signed for one FREE copy of my credit report. I agreed to pay $1.00 to see it online which required me to enter my credit card number. Now I received a bill for the $1.00 and two charges, $14.95 and $19.95. After 30 minutes on the phone yelling at a customer rep., she said she would refund the $14.95 but cannot refund the $19.95. Now, it's suddenly clear why they asked me to pay JUST one dollar. To pay the one dollar required me to provide my credit cared number, so now that they have that they can bill me for anything or any amount.

5th of Feb, 2013
    Infofrc.com - unauthorized money 39.98 withdrawn from our checking account
    Free Credit Report.Com
    Rosemount
    Minnesota

My husband and I wanted to check our credit score before renting an apartment. We went to Free Credit Report.com to do so. We paid $1.00 each for a copy of our credit report. They have been sending me e-mails almost ever since to take a look at the changes to our credit report. We never have gone back to that site! On Feb. 1, 2013 they deducted 19.99 each for my husband and myself from our checking account without authorization! I called our bank right away and it said that they have a whole page of times they have tried to get money from our account, but were unable to . We want them to credit our account immediately. They are to not to touch our account again. We are filing a dipute at our bank and calling the Better Business Bureau. We will Call The Attorney General's office in Minnesota too! They have no right to take one dime out of our account. We specifically checked "No" when they wanted us to sign up for
    membership.