Individual Esm / Owe IRS funds from [protected]

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

Received a call from [protected] from Kelly Jones Of the IRS and wants me or my attorney to call [protected] and watch the situation unfold and wished me good luck if I didn't call. I called back and the number was Magic Jack and was not in service yet.

Received a voice message from Kelly Jones (heavy accent) to call [protected] issue at hand extremely urgent. If I don't hear from you, IRS Dept. Good luck. I called back and left my name and number. Kelly Jones called back regarding my case file from an audit of [protected] is pending. An officer came to my house and I was not home and gave back all the papers. I had a hard time understanding her and asked her to speak slower. She transferred me to her Senior Officer, Mike Wilson. He said I had an outstanding debt. I said I have not received any mail from IRS. He claims it was send back 2 times as refused. He said he had an arrest warrant for me. I said I could use a change of scenery. Dead Silence and then he hung up. .

Es
Jul 29, 2014

Comments

• We
      Jul 30, 2014

My phone number on the do not call list, yet have received numerous calls. Messages state I am the winner of $860, 00.00. Called the number back 702-722-3584 and when the person who answered began asking personal questions, I hung up.

Apr 08, 2015

I receive today a harrasment phone call from this phone number: 510 4236759, from a lady named Helle Hernandez, asking me the amount of $ 3, 960.00 dls, for something that I havent done, I investigate and this number belongs to: YMAX COMMUNICATIONS CORP. Who I dont know this corporation, never did... I wont allow nobody to come to threatened me !!!

Maria