Indian Fortune Teller Scam

Posted:

Psychic scam in melbourne, beware!

4.05
i was walking around the city the other day. then there was this indian man approached me and said "you've got a lucky face". He then said i was lucky and said he was a fortune teller. seeing that i was a girl, he obviously asked for the name of my love. Then he wrote something down on a piece of paper, crumbled it up and handed it over to me. He then asked a series of questions and later on asked what was the name of my boyfriend or so. And what do you know, he asked me to open the crumbled up paper and open it, the name of my bf was written there! he claimed that he could read my mind.

Anyway, to the important part. he then showed me a few pictures of children, and claimed that they were children belong to his charity called 'happy heart' or something similar. he asked me to donate some money for them. he said most people donate 200, 300 or 400. I said i don't have any money in my wallet. He said he'd walk me to the ATM so i could withdraw money and donate.
I handed him $20 and said that is all i have. He asked if i wanted to purchase a gift on my credit card if i have no cash in me. I was slightly annoyed and said no. so he walked away, saying he'd wish me good luck anyway.

going home, the story kept on bugging me so i do some google on the internet and found out about this fortune teller/ psychic scam that happened pretty often.
so beware people (specially young people / girls!!!) wandering around melbourne city metro area, there are indian fortune teller/psychic scam walking around trying to prey on your unawareness of this trick and try to get your money. I know especially for girls we're all attracted to the psychic mind reading or fortune teller wondering about things such as study, career, love life ..etc. i hope nobody else got trick like i did. luckily i did not go to the ATM to take out any more money to give to him.

further reading on the indian fortune teller scam could be found on this link. and the indian fortune teller scammer that tricked me today did almost exactly the same steps. so it's worth a read.

the info about the scam steps was found on this link:

"So there I was, standing outside a store in New Oxford Street, killing some time before a 3 o’clock meeting when I heard the words, “You have a lucky face.”

They came from a small Indian guy, possibly in his late teens. He’d crept up behind me and when I turned to face him, he said the words again. “You have a lucky face.”
“Pardon?” I said.
“You have a lucky face, yes very lucky. Let me see your hand.”
And I did, I let him see my hand. Instinctively I knew he wanted to read my palm so I held it palm uppermost and sure enough he started to point to the lines on my hand with a pen. As well as a pen he was carrying a small leather folder, the kind with a zipper around the edge. Clipped to the folder with his thumb were several small scraps of paper. “This is the lucky line, ” he said, tracing one of the creases in my palm. “I show you.”

He started to write something down on one of the pieces of paper, rolled it into a ball and then dropped it onto my palm. I closed my hand to stop the ball of paper rolling away.

“Tell me the name of a flower, ” he said.
“Rose” I answered.
“And a number from 1 to 5.”
“3” I said.
“Look at the paper.

I opened my hand, unrolled the paper and saw that he had written down the words rose and the number 3.

He started to write some other things on a second slip of paper and mutter some stuff about this being true, that I was very lucky and that money was coming my way. He looked up at my lucky face. “Do not shave or cut your hair on Tuesday” he advised. “Tuesday very lucky day for business. You will get much money.”

Then he stopped writing, reached into his leather folder and rummaged around inside. I could see other pieces of paper in there and something else, a picture of some kind. But what he brought out was what appeared to be a small red-brown nut or seed. He handed it to me. “This is very lucky stone. You keep it. You will be lucky.”

They engaged you in conversation, wrote something down on a piece of paper and then asked you to think of a flower. Most people said a rose.

And then they asked you to choose a number from 1 to 5. You won't be surprised to hear that 3 is the most popular number.

But there was a third phase to the routine. They scribbled something on a slip of paper and asked for your date of birth. And when you opened the paper that’s exactly what you found written on it. Amazing. And worth ten dollars of anyone's money, which is what the fortune teller usually asked for."
Complaint comments Comments (99)    Updated: Complaint country Australia Complaint category Non-profit Organizations
More Indian Fortune Teller Scam Complaints & Reviews
Indian Fortune Teller Scam - Psychic scam to the shop owner in melbourne

Comments

A  9th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Indian man wearing a white patterned turban, light brown eyes, brown beard, some sort of rash or boil on the forehead, hands had pigmented (white) splotches. Name he gave me was Yoji Happy
N  22nd of Feb, 2010 by    -1 Votes
This indian scam trick or whatever you want to call it has also happened to me.
This indian man, around 50's or 60's years of age stopped me as I was walking down the street and also said to me like the other encounters written here "you have a lucky face" etc.. Then he said he was a fortune teller.

He asked if I wanted a reading, I said ok but can't be too long. He then gave me this screwed up piece of paper and asked me to hold it in my hand. He spoke to me for a while as I held this piece of screwed up paper in my hand. He told me stuff that things are going to be quiet until July but in July this year, it's going to be a very lucky month. He said that I would find my life partner in 2011 and that I will never have any illnesses and will die around 93 of age feeling very satisfied with myself.

Further on he then asked me what my favourite animal was, I said a Wolf, then he asked me my favourite number, I said number 7, then finally he asked me my age, and I said 27. Then he asked me also my month of birth, I said July. As soon as I had answered all this he asked me to unscrew the paper and to read what was written on it. So I unscrewed the paper and to my shock and amazment, on it was written 4 things, Wolf, the number 7, my age 27 and the month I was born July. Freaky.

Anyway, he offered to give me this tiger eye stone and a few other supersititious smallish items and he showed me amounts people had paid to him for his reading 20 dollars, 30 dollars and 50 dollars and asked me to pay him. So I gave 50 dollars to him and left. He wanted to give me another reading for more money but I refused.

Maybe these indians have a gift of some kind but at the same time they do know how to get money out of you. The whole thing of these indian psychics standing on the street giving readings out to the public that walk by, doesn't stand well for me and I won't do it again.
N  9th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi Guys,

The same thing happened to me at Flinders Street Station, while I was waiting for the train to Box Hill. A sikh guy (Indian - with turban) came up to me to ask about Lilydale Train and then started telling me that i wasn't too happy but I do not show it on my face or reveal it to people.

My son was recently been dioganised with Autism and of course i haven't been in the right frame of mind. I thought he was just talking, I had no freakin idea that he would scam me for money. I got alarmed when he asked for money.

I dont know, if this would relieve you or shock you, but I am an india too But my brain does not work the this individual's was.

He started scribbling on the paper and asked me the same qustions like he assked you. Long Story short...i was scammed for AUD$ 50.00. Apparently he was asking for $1000 by multiplying my lucky numbers. I said, I have no money, all my money goes for my sons treatment and he made me promise to send him money order when i have the money to some address in India (Some small town call Haridwar).

I was getting pissed off after this episode. He asked me to meet him during the weeknd to give him some Denims, T-Shirts, Mobile Phone to donate it to the poor. I didn't take the calls from some weired cell phones.

I get really embarassed with the fact that Aussie immigration actually allows these kinda Idiots to enter the country.

Believe me, this is a total scam and never fall for it. I am very much into Astrology and do believe in palm reading etc. but this is also an industry which is after money.

If you really want to get a reading done by Psychics then go to SPELL BOX in Melbourne CBD. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO ANY INDIAN...as a matter of fact... RUN FROM INDIANS.
A  31st of Mar, 2010 by    +3 Votes
Interesting and relieving for me to read other posts. I am still very uneasy about a recent encounter I had that is very similar to the stories mentioned above. I was strolling the street with my 7 month old baby when a young Indian man approached me saying I was a very lucky lady. I am a total sucker for this stuff, I guess he could tell and he proceeded to then tell me some very accurate things about myself and identified one horrible thing from my past I have no idea he could have know. I had an abortion many years ago and he called me out on it and told me that it was murder and that the baby spirit is very angry with me which is why I have had the problems I have had in my past, currently, etc. He said it is my dark shadow, always with me. This really hurt and freaked me out to say the least. Please please if you are reading this and feel the need to judge me, keep it to yourself. I have suffered enough due to my decision and would really appreciate help and advice in the direction of healing. Thank you in advance. Anyway, he asked me for a little money claiming that it was to help build schools in India and then wanted to tell me more and sit somewhere, ugh, which like an idiot I did and he did the whole number/flower business and got it all correct. He then showed me a piece of paper with this written on it; "Poor" $1100, Middle $2100, Rich $3100" and he wanted to know which one my "big heart" would give him in exchange for him removing the angry spirit, praying for me, and also to remove an alleged curse someone put on me!! He had me write two names I thought it could be, along with my top two problems and he guessed/knew them all accurately without looking at the paper?!! I did not agree to any amount and was very uncomfortable with him at this point. i asked him when he wanted the money and he said NOW!! I said no way, and that I could not spend that amount of money without consulting with my husband. Conveniently he advised me that I would not be able to tell anyone until his 21 days of prayer were over or else it would not work! So, I am a sucker and said I would go to the atm to give him money and gave him $200. He said he would need the remaining balance soon for materials, etc. He gave me a tiger eye necklace and some bead with red dye in it and instructions for the night and that I was to call him after I had some dream. When I called to tell him the deal was off, the number was out of service. I was almost happy to have it confirmed that I was scammed but then he called ME three days later asking for the balance, yada yada. I declined. Still a scam right? But how did he know what he knew and could he be right? I am sick to think of all of this which I thought was behind me. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated. Peace and love to you.
N  26th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Lilah Not sure how he does this trick but really upset with this whole incident. Glad i found this article on net and now i m sure he is just there to make money
A  5th of Apr, 2010 by    +3 Votes
Wow... I'm a little shock to realize this is happening all over the country, because Malaysia seems to have the same thing.
I have been approached 3 times by a a middle aged well dressed man. Starting with the same words "You have a lucky face".
I walked off immediately after he wanted to tell me why i am lucky, probably cos i dodge a lot of people who approach and ask to sign anything or donate something (when you've been approached too much, you get what i mean).
Happen to my brother as well, i'm glad hes smart to walk off as well.

Just turn back and walk on, and don't look back! Who knows what will happen if you look at him again.
A  14th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Well, I am from Malaysia and I just got scam too!! I was at first reluctant to even talk to this guy but I gave him RM10 just to go without telling me my fortune. He was asking me the same thing like, what flower do I like, and of course all girls will say Rose, if he asked my sister, he might got it wrong in the piece of paper because my sister loves Lilies and carnation. ahahahahaha.. And so, he asked me from number 1 to 5, pick 1 number, So, I choose No.1, he then say, "NO no, number 1 and 5 cannot choose, just between 1 to 5" He says "between", he might think I'll choose No.3 but, I say, No.2 and he told me to choose another one number which force me to choose No.3 because No.4 for Chinese is not a good number!!! He then ask me to open the crumple paper which stated rose 3. Amazing but ###!!! I think I got hypnotized!! After that, he asked me more money and so the stories goes!!! Dammit!!!
A  14th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Oh, but of course I did not give him, I just tell me to go..
A  15th of Apr, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I am in toronto, Canada and the SAME thing happened to me as GAL82 right down to the getting married in 2011 and the month of july being very lucky for me. He was really aggressive and when i wouldnt give him money he said "see what will happen to you"..."go then"... he wanted $120 for the "prayers" that he said would bring me luck. He offered me a gold ring and I just walked away.
I am scared that he will do some sort of black magic on me or give me some sort of curse so I can't stop thinking about this...
It's really disturbing that these people put fear into the minds of innocent and vulnerable people. shame on them!
N  27th of Apr, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Hello people,

reding your complaints make me very uneasy.

i am a magician, the entertaining type, that is . what you just have all described is a very straightforward "trick". not the easiest technically but pretty straightforward nonetheless. i will not describe the techniques used, but trust me when i tell you its a "very" weel documented trick of magic litterature.
Sleep in peace, as absolutely NO black magic will ever occur to you.

and please do not be fooled, these people are charlatans and deserve nothing more than contempt. youre just a " target" in his day.

Free yourself from those people.

and sleep in peace.
N  26th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
@babi Thank you ..it helps as he said if i told anyone about him all my good luck will go away ! And he scame me by saying this and yes all the questions asked are similar to what people have mentioned here...just a heads up everyone ..this happened in Sydney today at Bondi Junction near westfield shopping centre so be aware.
N  29th of Apr, 2010 by    +4 Votes
"Believe me, this is a total scam and never fall for it. I am very much into Astrology and do believe in palm reading etc"
"Long Story short...i was scammed for AUD$ 50.00"

LOL

I don't see how you were "scammed". You gave the man $50. Next time, just say no.
N  8th of Jun, 2010 by    +2 Votes
Hi, same thing happened to me in Cambodia, lucky face, number 3, lily flower, and white colour appeared on the guy's written paper, I didn't know how did he know what I was going to answer. His name is Yogi Singh come from New Daily and told me that he's a fortune teller. Absolutely scam!! I gave this guy US$100. Before I gave him my instinct told me this could not be true, this guy must be a cheater. I asked him and doubt him and thought for a while before giving him money, but he said I couldn't think to give him prayer money. But I told myself just gave a charity to a bagger, and think I'm helping a poor guy buy a ticket go back home. So then I was happy. Felt good by his performance, but my instinct was right. I just wanted to go on and see how the trick goes, and prove my instinct is right. Anyway, it pays off for knowing about such psychic and scam. Just avoid Indian guys!
D  6th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
No I'm not agree with your complaint bcos they r good guy they help my me they give me some good advice and my is totally changed and they take some donation that's fair
N  8th of Nov, 2010 by    +2 Votes
I had a similar experience in Malaysia. I was in a shopping mall at KLCC waiting for my wife while she was shopping in a boutique. A middle-aged Indian guy comes up to me, introduces himself as "Yogi", and proceeds with his spiel. I figure he was good for entertaining me while I waited for my wife. I decide to play along but make it difficult for him by only giving yes and no answers, although I am aware that these "fortune tellers" are probably very good magicians and readers of subtle expressions, pupils dilating etc.

He proceeds to push a crumpled up ball of yellow post-it paper in my right hand, all the while trying to gain my confidence by telling me things about myself, that while while accurate, can be explained as coincidence or making clever use of observations and instincts. He then asks me to write down a color, flower, a series of 10 single and double-digit numbers, and a wish. He then added that he knew that I had had a rough time with business during the last two years, and that one man in particular had given me a hard time throughout - all absolutely true by the way. He asks me to write that mans name down.

When it came time to open up the crumpled piece of paper in my hand, I was astounded, all the information was accurate, and not in my handwriting. I had wrtten in lowercase cursive, with a felt-tip pen and the balled-up piece of paper contained information that was written in uppercase with a ball point pen. Furthermore, the balled up paper never left my hand. It was an inexplicable act.

From searching around on the internet, it appears that "my" yogi had superior skills/powers than most others. What is the probability of guessing correctly more than a dozen pieces of information? And by-the-way I did not write down "rose" I wrote "Bouganvillea".

How did he do it? I have absolutely no idea. All-in-all it was well worth the new pair of shoes he requested I buy him - his were in tatters with his toes sticking out. He was better than any street performer I have ever witnessed, even those on the Santa Monica boardwalk.

I am a skeptic, and rather pride myself on my rationality and logical mind. All my research on the internet has shown is that no one has been able to even come close to explaining what this guy did. I have considered sleight-of-hand, and hypnotism but have discounted those. My wife who saw me talking to a strange Indian man from inside the boutique has attested to the fact that he did not spend any more than ten minutes with me at the cafe where we were seated, a time frame is consistent with my perception. Furthermore, some of the speculative solutions that others have proposed are as ludicrous and inane, such as Jedi mind-tricks, or mind-control powers.
D  25th of Jan, 2011 by     Best Advice +4 Votes
This just happened to me today and I am living in Hong Kong.
A young Indian man in decent clothing and good build around 25 in my guessing came up to me and said I have a 'lucky face' and introduced himself as a 'Yogi'. I smiled to him and kept on walking.
He followed me while I was walking and started to talk about my personality (which were all too spooky true). This caught my attention and I believe it also caught his.
He crumbled up a piece of paper and told me to hold it on my palm and I did so and made a fist.
Then he asked my age, favorite number, a flower, then my wish in life.
He told me to blow into my fist and open up the paper. I did as he explained.
And to my surprise, all four were correct.
Firstly, everyone I have met say I don't look my age (younger in fact ;P).
I chose the number "4" which a lot of Asians consider unlucky (but it is indeed my favorite and I am an Asian who come from a country that considers "4" as death and unlucky).
Flower, I couldn't think of so I said "rose" which is very obvious for many people and easy to guess.
But then, as a wish, I said 'peace', for the world also, but more so for myself and daily conflicts in doing business and life itself.
He then asked me for a kind donation of the heart and showed me three numbers "poor" "middle" "rich" with some numbers. I looked at the number and thought about my wallet and realized I won't even be in the "poor" spot. So I just took out my wallet, showed him and gave him HKD300 for a good fortune telling.
Just when I thought it was over, he started asking more questions.
What troubles I have in my mind and such.
To my surprise, he then told me I had TWO woman in my life. One younger, one older.
I halted... and started to listen again as he handed me another crumbled up paper because a divorce contract is just about to be signed. He asked some more questions, animal I like, what bothers me, name of wife, age, if I had children. And of course, he had to guess all correctly.
He even guessed(?) about my past bad-karma that has been buried for over a decade and very accurate he was...
He changed the subject and told me I would be in the "rich" group very soon, good luck on coming month, lucky color to wear, and a lot of other good-to-hear fortune telling.
Maybe because the Yogi guessed all the questions correctly and then told me the good-to-hear information, I donated the rest of the "middle" amount by walking up to an ATM machine. Perhaps hoping they will all come true.

Some people will think me scammed, tricked, or whatever. But this meeting with the Yogi has given me some pause in my busy daily routine to think about the past and my current situation. And just for that, I think walking up to the ATM to 'donate' was well worth it.
N  15th of Apr, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I met Singh ogi Bitto on the street in New Delhi Connaugh Place in front of the pool entrance of The Imperial Hotel. He is middle age, jolly looking Sikh Man with lovely warm smile and turban. The gaurds of the hotal all watched as he called to me in passing "Lucky Lady"! Please come, You have a Lucky face, etc. Now I have had bad experience w clairvoyants from the street before but I thought what the hell! I am in India and this will be more fun than trinket shopping.
He was dead on accurate with a number of things. I think he can read Aura's because he told me I look to open my Third Eye. I am a spiritual person on a quest which has recently sped up and I now meditate regularly and read everything I can on the topic of ascension so that was profound that he guessed that. He also told me that someone loves me but that I don't love anyone and that I look but I do not see what I want in a man. That was again dead on. I have an ex who still calls when he is drunk to spill about his love for me and I don't want to be with him because I know there is someone out there who will be right for me and that is not the ex but I live in Dubai and the man situation is dismal so he is right that I look but do not get involved with anyone because I never see anything to my liking. He also read my palm and told me that I will have one love and he is coming to me this July 21st and that his name begins with J and I will know him when I see him and say to him with a smile "Oh, that's you". He told me I don't have to look for him, he is coming to me and I only need to concentrate thought on him and welcome him. My palm told him that I never had an abortion or miscarriage and that I will be having 2 children with J, 1st meet him July 21 2011, married by 2013 and son to be born in 2014. He told me that he doesn't see my future in the US where I am from or in Dubai where I currently reside but it will be in Australia. A bald man is going to offer me an opportunity in Australia. My best friend Michael is comletely bald and from Australia so I was thinking WOW. And WOw about never having been pregnant. How could he dare to guess that??? What if he's wrong or how about upsetting a woman with that as the other Yogi did to the woman with the above account. He also told me not to sign a contract with the person who's name begins with M.
He ran the same format as all others with the crumbled papers, guessing numbers, colors, fruits, etc. And also the poor, middle and rich $100, $200, $300. He saw I had a huge chunk of cash in my purse when I 1st drew from it and he is in a great location at the shopping distric in from of such a lavish hotel. I first gave him $100 and he continued my reading and he told me about my father worrying for me and that his health was in poor condition and a prayer that I needed to perform with my father. He said my Dad wants to see me with a husband taken care of so he can rest. Funny enough my dad has never supported me but I can agree he must worry and would be happy to see me find love and partnership. He told me also in the beginning about a fault that I have that I can be too direct and sharp tongued. That I will work hard on a relationship or sale but that I am not clever and with impatience I can spoil everything I worked hard for. He showed me how to meditate. He instructed me to put water by my bedside table at night and in the morning to meditate for 5 minutes chanting Om Namo Shiva with an incense burning to one side and the glass of water on other and then extinguish the incense and place it to my third eye, my lip and my chest and then to drink the water. To do it for 30 days and cure my weakness for being sharp tongued. Then he told me he knows I am not poor and that I am capable to pay the $200 which is for middle class readings. He gave me a necklace of coral and a stone for my father and told me to do another meditation for my father and suggest he donate some clothes to another person or to a river to get rid of some health issue or something. I did give him 4, 000 ruppies or $200US and I was very happy with mmy read. I felt that if I could provide for him tha ability to give good fortunes to others all was good in the world and I didn't feel scammed.

Reading the above accunts of others is disheartening but I am still going to concentrate my positive thoughts on Mr. J and work on my sharp tongue and wish the best for Singh Yogi Botto snd those he gives readings too. Oh and he told me I will come back to India and when I do with Mr. J I will give him $1, 000 dollars. ;) let's see what happens
N  16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ok mine is also just as bizarre, but exactly the same story. except mine asks me to even do some pershadh shopping, and i paid r600 for 2 duvets which he claims he keeps his holy books on and he tells me that i need to pay him about 5000rand to rid evil past spirits. now the good lessons i will take from tjis but the bad ones, def not! i will not spend another cent(as i already gave him 1500) he tells me i will return with my love to his temple and he will be waitiing for me.. so i will give him the balance when i go see him at his temple! think thats fair!
N  16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
and yes he also said after 21 july it will be good luck. and yes he demanded money and always made sure there was an atm around. the fact that they so hoioked on money now makes me convinced that they are theives. such a pity because the real holy men then suffer with the stigam we attach. stay away from all yogis and babajis.. mine told me he is from the temple in amritsar, and that he consults with the movie stars!
it entertaining all rt
A  24th of May, 2011 by    -1 Votes
has anyone had experience of getting calls from Yogi? I met him last year, and he called me from India this year! I am really scared, is it a scam or not?
D  1st of Jun, 2011 by    +1 Votes
hi i dont think its a scam!
if people are saying they guessed all questions correctly then they must have some physic ability!
anyway if you are handing over money at your own descreet then at the timeit must have had an impact on you- look at david blane who does similar things- but he is famous for it .
there are many people who have physic abilitys in this world - and maybe you do have a lucky face lol?
A  1st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I met an indian boy yesterday. He looked young around his late teens into early twenties. I think it's a scam. First he mentioned, YOU HAVE A LUCK Y FACE. He told me that he is a fortune teller and asked me if I want to know my future. I repsonded and said that when a person is born, god already determines a person's fate (life expectency). I told him that I will let my future unravel for itself instead of knowing my future. Next he said, "It looks like you are thinking about two women in your life. One is very good for you and the other is not." This is common sense beacause in the end, there will only be one person (in this case, women) that will be good to you, LOL. It is like he is using some pyschology or reverse physchology theory or something. What is bogus is that he couldn't even GUESSED my race? I am Asian (HMONG). First he guessed and said, "So you must be Laos, Thai, Chinese, Vietnese, and so forth." (I laughed in my head). He changed the subject and said, "Were you borned in China, Laos, Thai, Vietname?" I said nope. (I laughed in my head again). I am borned in the USA! He finally asked me, "What are you?" I said, "I AM HMONG!" He repsonded, "Hong!!" I replied and said, " Hmong." (I laughed inside my head again. He changed the subject back to---if I need to know my future again? I responded that knowing my future will not do any good beause I won't live up to my expectations and will not have any motivations to live. Next he grabbed a photo and asked me that the people in the photo are poor people in India and asked me to donate money to help them. I said I don't have any money. I told him that I AM A VOLUNTEER. I volunteer for the LAW ENFORCEMENT doing disability fundraising for the disables. I told him that I volunteer for the HMONG MINNESOTA RADIO where I give a voice to my community. I told him that giving your money away to something/someone does not do any good, but giving your time to something/someone is WAY better. He just looked at me and said you are a good man and have a bright future, thank you. He just left, but I knew in his mind that he is pissed off or wishing me a bad life or something. It is funny how the book is different from the pages (FOR EXAMPLE: acting nice to get what you need, but inside you dont care about that person/thing). In this case, acting nice to get the money, but inside it is a scam and this person doesn't give a damn about YOU. hahahhahhah...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree