IMG Finance Boca Raton FL / Unsolicitated Phone call

1 2234 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton, FL. 33431Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-989-3700 or 954-919-9236

I was original contacted by a representative (Chris Hutson) rom IMG stating "We have a buyer for your property". They knew everything about my property, the company; credit card information used by other companies that have scammed me, names and everything. They offered to get it all back and sell my property for $28, 000. All sounded too good to be true but I bit off on it for the third time. I have been desperate to sell this property because of a divorce that I went through and could not afford to continue to make payments on it but you are stuck with it. I paid the $1428 to IMG. All was going well until they kept on putting me off telling me that there was always a delay with the title company because of the holidays and that they were backed up. Well three months later there is still no word from the title company. Scammed again! Has anyone found reliable time share sales companies out there or are the all scammers?

Comments

• Ca
      27th of Mar, 2010

We too have been scammed by this company. They called and said they had a buyer for our asking price, send them $1428.00 totally refundable. It was to take 60-90 days to complete the sale. We are now 25 days into this and now we are thinking that we have been scammed because we cannot get in touch with them. Their fax # has been disconnected, they don't return phone calls and now no one answers the phone.

• Du
      27th of Mar, 2010

I have been unable to reach IMG also. Paid $900 fee for a quaranteed sale of timeshare (said buyer already approved). This was in February and I am unable to contact. Kristy Simon contacted me.

• Ti
      5th of Apr, 2010

Add another one to the scam list. I paid $2200 about 45 days ago. I have not been able to contact anyone... This is the second time I have been scammed from Timeshare company's . I guess Im the idiot... Kristy Simon Also...