Idol Lash / No returns

1 Belleair Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered Idol Lash on 06/07/2015. It was supposed to be a "free trial". After receiving 2 boxes of product, I used one box several times, but stopped because it irritated my eyes. When I called [protected] today (06/23/15), I spoke with a male who said they do not have a return policy. One of their sites plainly states a "90 day money back guarantee". They were charging me $149.95 for the 2 very small containers (.17 fl oz) of Idol Lash. He said all they could do would be to give me a 20% discount on the $149.95, and cancel my autoship, which I did. This is such a rip off! Can you say, "SCAM"! To order one box was $39.95, so I am not sure how they came up with $149.95! I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Sh
Jun 23, 2015

Comments

• Re
      29th of Feb, 2016

I have submitted a free trial request for Idol lash but was charged $16.95 for what I presumed shipping that wasn't indicated. I then got a letter from Collectpros for a balance of $155.94. I want to dispute this as I never had any intention to order anymore after I was sent the trial product. I do not want the product. More so, I am not interested in any further membership. Please advise.

• Ju
      6th of Mar, 2016

On then internet said try sample for lashes, pay shipping. Then it said buy one get one free then will send free eye cream. Then I received in the mail lash product, and 2 eye creams for full price YOU GUYS ARE CROOKS. NOW i DO NOT WONT ANY OF IT. YOU WILL RUIEN ORDERING FROMM INTERNET

27th of Apr, 2016

In December I paid the 19.99 for my Free ha ha Idol lash. About 2 weeks later I got another one in the mail. I immediately called and said I didn't want another one since I tried it for 2 damn days and my eyes itched like crazy. With the absolute worst supposedly English I have ever heard I think I heard they will take me off of their list that I apparently signed up for when I clicked on the button of get your free sample now!!! So after talking to her I could not for the life of me figure out what the Hell she said! So I hung up and called again. Thankfully I got an English speaking one..but the news was just as bad she told me from the notes that I had agreed to keep the second one for 20% off of the price of 85.00 I said oh hell ne I want this returned and my money refunded. So I got a RMA number toodled my ### down to the post office and mailed it right back to them return receipt requested. I also called my credit card company and thought I reversed the charges. Low and behold this ### company only kept notes from the first call and not the second. So they appealed and I lost, I then appealed to my credit card company giving them the tracking number and that it was signed for! I haven't heard a thing. Therefore when my 0% interest is over with this credit card I will be cancelling them.

• Rb
      6th of May, 2016

Idollash is the worst rip-off, scam company I have come into contact with in years!!! I mistakenly ordered some cream (clicked on the wrong button when I was ordering the lash serum). Tried to cancel it immediately, and they said no, just wait for the order to come and then return it, which I did, unopened. I had to fight with the woman on the phone to get an RMA # to return the product (incomprehensible English, definitely of Indian decent); I understood that she wanted me to get fed up with her, and hang up, but I stayed on. Finally, they offered me a discount and to keep the product. I said, NO, I DON'T WANT IT! Finally, they gave me an RMA# and then this drunk sounding woman suddenly spoke clearly. I mailed the product back with correct RMA# but never got a refund. Contacted my credit card company who has been in dispute with Idollash. But now they need my tracking number from my receipt, and I can't remember when I sent it, and can't find Idollash's address anywhere in order to trace through my receipts! I'm keeping the lash serum, which is hardly working, and I'm accepting that money spent there as a loss. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY, EVER!

• Mi
      19th of May, 2016

what good is this site going to do...order no: 7865599 Customer reference 7993248 last shipping date of the product 5-9-16. from rapid fullfillment Ic. 12924 Pierce Street Pacoima California, 91331

I will never order from online again...Nothing!

This qualifies as fraud to me.

I don't want anymore of this product coming to my home.

I only wanted a one time purchase. I did not ever expect to have an ongoing business transaction on a monthly . There's been

• Mi
      19th of May, 2016

Fraud associated with Idol Lash...

• El
      11th of Jun, 2016

I order trial free and I received second box and they wants to paid
    I don't order de second box and I want to retund but a don't know the adreess.

It's A FRAUD COMPANY 😠

Milton Keynes
    England, Buckinghamshire
    United Kingdom
    websupportcenter.com

I tried the product and found it didn't do what it said it would do.
    I do not want to receive any more and I definitely don't want to be charged for more. Please prove that this not a scam!

This is order number 17073809