Hyundai Elantra / radiator
We just recently purchased a Elantra from the dealership about 3 weeks ago. On the 14th of September the radiator explosted on the top side. My son pushed his car to Sears Automotive and had the mehcanic look at it. He did confirm the radiator exploded on top at no charge. We had the Elantra towed thru AAA to the Hyundai Dealership on Sept. 15th. and they also confirmed the radiator had exploded. The car, according to the Dealership only has a 90 day waranty not covering the radiator. Now, they want to charge $650.00 for the replacement to the radiator. In these hard times, i feel after purchasing the car for several thousand dollars and only 3 weeks of having the car, the dealership should pay for the replacement of the radiator.
Please help with any thoughts or answers. Please call me on my cell phone [protected] or email [protected]@msn.com
More Hyundai Elantra Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance