hsb infotech pvt ltd / regarding salary

Jul 15, 2015
hsb infotech pvt ltd
H.S.B infotech is the fraud company.They got our hard work at last they are not giving salary and our expences.we lost nearly 20, 000 for this company.Finally they are not picking our call and mail.Its a fraud company.Instead of working under this company please search for some good companies.Its very very poor company

A  14th of Dec, 2015 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
They done this to me also The person name jatindra hazari and sumeer mistry (Project manager) Prateek gupta( coordinator) . They have three offices in Ahmadabad, mumbai, delhi. they recruit new HR to find the resumes of freshers and contact them. Then they will give you a fake bloody offer letter they will not provide any appointment letter to you. This company is totally fake.
D  30th of Jan, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
HSB Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is having over 1200+ Employees across India and in-fact the HR - Manager had also tried to call you several times but looks like you are at fault and not responding as you have been demanding extra salary for which you have not worked for.
D  30th of Jan, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also disagree as I have been employed by HSB for more then 2 years and I have seen the company grow and the company has been paying salary.
D  8th of Feb, 2016 by
Hi Shirish patel
Congratulations you to join HSB Infotech as a CTO.
Thanks for you reply againts this complain .
But in real HSB Infotech is doing same as Mr karthick said .non of your HSB employee replying over mail . I am also ex-employe of your HSB Infotech, I have also same experience with your company .

A  6th of Apr, 2016 by
HSB Info-tech is big Fraud Company
All Senior person of this company give only fake commitment
My salary and convenes still pending for Dec-2015
But nobody pickup my phone and reply to my mail
ITS Big Fraud Company
N  12th of Jun, 2017 by
Dear All,

I guess there is big misunderstanding between the people. I am working with HSB info tech client or services provider to them, but I never faced any issue with payment or anything like.
Even they staff is also good they are response time is too good. Please stop these information.
This is good organisation as I can say. We always got a positive response from them, they are having good client as well.

Jojab Maseeh
A  19th of Dec, 2017 by
Fraud Company, Director (Hasmukh Patel) Project Manager(Laxmikanth), Co-ordinator (William & Drashty) these all beggers, they know how to take work from the vendors and enggineers when it comes payment part no one will respond now all together closed the company. God bless you guys