hpinstantink.comcustomer services and quality

1 Review updated:

I have been with HP all my adult life. I used their product and I love them. After I have used the HPinstantink.com I felt, I should tell the people out there. Do not use it if you like professional or quality standard of life.
And there is just no cheap and inexpensive products and services. There are so many bully, harassment through out all the buy and sell and customer services. It is like going to a worst place for bargaining and trading grocery. I dislike this kind of service. It is so distractive.

Now I changed back to buy regular standand type of HP ink cartridge for my printer. And it is lovely. So, let me tell you they should rearrange for this kind of promotion, might consider isue more coupons or special sales. I think the HPinstantink should close down. Especially in USA market this is horrified for customer like hell.

• Updated by dabywong, Apr 22, 2018

Sorry, I only can speak simple English.
    Well, if you want more detail is like, the instant ink has NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, and the HP.com regular website has customer service. And please don't ask me what is CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thanks.

Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 21, 2017

Your complaint is hard to understand due to your grammar. Do you have specific details for the bullying/harassment that you mentioned?