Hornymatches.com / Rip off

It's a total scam. At least for the number of real people versus the number of fakes. Also the membership ratio is around 100 men for 1 woman. (132000 to 5600). They also send a lot of clever emails from different members goading you into joining. I found that trying to find a real girl was next to impossible as the real ones were usually non paying and wouldn't answer even if i sent my real email as a way of them to contact me outside of the site. So don't waste your money for false hope.

Comments

• Iw
      9th of Nov, 2008

Fraud and scam Not for real

• Do
      30th of Jan, 2009

it is not totally a scam i got two hookups from it but they do send false emails and winks the number for customer care is 1800 748 4573 is you wish to cancel ur acoount...

• Je
      22nd of Feb, 2009

it's true i too have been trying to cancel my membership with them n it just doen't say it anywhere in the site!!!

• Al
      16th of Mar, 2009

you have to go to your account then to rebill setting and order history.then click on the renew auto off button so they will not rebill you . thats what i have done. but yes they play off of our horniness and we think its a real girl looking for action and you reply to it and never hear from them again. since it is just to push you to join. yes i was a sucker... lets not even talk about craig list bull crap...lol

• Jr
      16th of Mar, 2009

i 2 was a sucker alot of hits before i paid now that ive paid no hits a tottal scam something needs 2 b done about this!!!

• St
      5th of Apr, 2009

Its a total scam. . . I payed for a 3 1 month membership after receiving several messages about girls wanting to get in touch with me. . . After i payed. . . I got screwed alright!!! Scam big time. Not one reply!!!

• Tr
      22nd of May, 2009

yeha they lure u in with bots or people who work there. i Have sent 100 e mails out and no replys just winks Lame site .. Lets band together and class action them. Anyone no a lawyer for pro bonocases.

• Pe
      22nd of May, 2009

This site is a load of crap. Once you become a paid member you don't get a word from anyone. I hate that I wasted my time. Get off of this site now. It needs to be shut down.

• Pl
      28th of May, 2009

It is a scam. Look for old women in the middle of the night, and all of them are online. Nobody ever takes a break from the site; everyone is either "online" or visited the site "today". The number of members is not correlated with large population centers. Of 29 Pennsylvania women over 60 who are looking for men only 2 live in Philadelphia. I get view from everywhere in the US but not from places near me. I get winks and get added to the hotlist, but nobody answers my messages since I paid for the site.

• Wa
      3rd of Jan, 2010

This site is a scam for the most part. There are a few very few real people women I should say that are on the site. Also, BEWARE of models/girls from the site contacting you and asking you to sign up on other websites in order to personally view these girls on their personal webcams. One girl named: Kat Summers kat.summers03@yahoo.com contacted me but there are many!! See pics of her below.. BEWARE!!!

• So
      27th of Apr, 2010

About HornyMatches...The minutes you are lured to become a paid member, all those winks, messages wanting to hook up with you, blowing kisses from charming babes disappeared. No responses from those girls who were so much interested in me prior to my upgrade to a paid member...TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE is indeed too good to be true.
    BEWARE...A TOTAL SCAM. by softlanding 4/27/2010

• Pu
      3rd of May, 2010

This horny matches is a pure scam after being GOLD member, when you send emails to memeber it shows in your sent folder but they dont reach anyone, I sent many emails to my friends and my another handle(id) on Hornymatches but those messages never delivered. These unethical site should be totally banned. They charged hefty amount and at the end you are ripped off.

• Ag
      7th of May, 2010

My experience is similar to those complaints above, but in my reply to one request I apologised for my delay, saying i thought it might have been a trick. This may be why i was made a member, but the $60 was never taken from my credit card account. (Not yet, anyway)

• Be
      18th of Jun, 2010

Total scam site, can't believe I fell for it. Usually pretty wary about these things.

• Fi
      15th of Aug, 2010

i have been checking this site for some time now, if what you say is true i think you people have a case here, where most of you from?

• Op
      26th of Aug, 2010

Someone mocked this site: RealHornyMatches.com Funny.

24th of Dec, 2010
    Hornymatches.com - scam
    haydenjames
    Melbourne Metro Area
    Victoria
    Australia
    haydenjames77@live.com.au

This site uses fake members to attract new paying members, they will send you fake winks and fake emails from fake members, once you join, you get get no response at all, this site is a total SCAM.

• Tr
      30th of Aug, 2013

I payed for three month membership not reacurimg monthly payments

30th of Aug, 2013

that's what you get for being desperate and dumb