HOME IMPROVEMENT / RUDY GARZA/KEENA CONNER

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 361-688-9400

THESE PERSONS CLAIM TO BE EXPERTS IN HOME IMPROVEMENT AND FLOOR INSTALLATION. WE HIRED THEM TO DO TILING IN OUR HOME. THEY CLAIMED TO BE VICTIMS OF HURRICANE IKE. IT HAPPENS THAT THEY WERE NOT VICTIMS OF HURRICANE IKE, BUT MOVED TO SAN ANTONIO FROM CORPUS CHRISTI/PORT ARANSAS TO AVOID PAYING A DEBT. THEY LAID ABOUT 25% OF THE TILE IN OUR HOME AND THEN TOOK OFF WITH OVER $2200.00 IN FUNDS THAT WE HAD PAID THEM. THEY LEFT OUR HOME A COMPLETE MESS. WE HAVE FILED CHARGES WITH THE POLICE.

More HOME IMPROVEMENT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      3rd of Jun, 2009

These people are compleate liers, we never said we were victums of hurrican ike we said we moved to san antonio to avoid the hurrican ike because news cast said hurrican was comming and we have no debts to run from! We have lots of refrences, and yes you paid is 2200.00 but we had to go 100miles rent a motel and you worked my husband like a dog from 7 :am - 2;00am in the morning intill he told you he had enough, you said you were fireing him and he tried everyway possible to deal with you. He offered to stay and work for you but only 8 - 10 hours per day not 15-20 hrs. You turned out to be a bull dike and wanted to work my husband to death he had holes in his fingers he told you your floor was not leavel and you did not want to pay the extra to get it leaveled so the tile was some what cruked in certian areas and you kept telling my husband to rip it up and where do you get off putting my name on this anyway I never did any kind of work for you and would not work for you if my life depended on it! To anyone that may read this this lady talked to my husband the worst I have ever ever heard anyone talk about anyone. She told him daily while he was slaving for her that he was worthless and the price he was charging her was too much and she was a man and could do it better her self! I promise you if you just take a look at our refreces you can see this is the only ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY COMPLAINT we have had and my husband has been working painting and remodleing homes for over 26 years so you can see where the problems lies. This lady is taking all kinds of medication and is not right in the head, we felt sorry for her so my husband put up with her for 3 weeks he worked for her for that 2200.00 NO OTHER CONTRACTOR WOULD EVER DO THAT! PLEASE GIVE US A CALL IF YOU ARE CONCERNED. 361-687-7335 WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND NOONE TO HIDE FROM!

• Re
      7th of Jan, 2015
    HOME IMPROVEMENT - Home Improvement
    Renco Home Improvements
    Ottawa
    Canada

Renco Home Improvements | (613) 859-2228. We specialize in foundation repair, waterproofing and basement leak repair in Ottawa.

1st of May, 2015

Miss Kenna Conner is a liar she just said the same thing about her boy friend to my husband. that he was working him to hard, he was mean to him. She is not a good person.Because of her my husband let her boy friend go because of her mouth.

• Yo
      23rd of Jun, 2015

He painted my half my deck and then took off. I'd never do business again with this guy Rudy again.