Home Freedom CapitalLOAN MODIFICATION

1 Review updated:

I Paid Home Freedom Capital my last $2, 000 and they said they would stop my home from being forclosed on and would be able to lower my intrest rate and get my principal balance reduced and by doing that they said my monthly payment would get cut almost in half. Well that all sounded great who would'nt pay $2, 000 for a service that can do all that for you, man was i fooled i knew it was way to good to be true those guys are good !!! because everytime i call i get the run around and they keep telling me the same thing they are waiting on my bank ??? it is funny when they were calling me to collect my money i got calls about 3 times a day until i paid them, now i have to call and leave several messages and still can not get anyone on the phone !!! HOME FREEDOM CAPITAL ! They should be called Lose your Home and we will STEAL your CAPITAL ! THESE GUYS NEED TO BE STOPPED ! <br />
<br />
-New Jersey-<br />
<br />

More Home Freedom Capital Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kt
      Jul 21, 2009

Were you able to get your money back? I am dealing with them right now and I want my money back. All they did was collect information and run numbers. Nothing else has happened.

Sep 23, 2009

They have been bombarding us with phone calls to try and get our business, yet I can never get anyone to answer the phone when I call back!! They got my husband upset by telling hime that our credit rating is dropping and it is not!! As a matter of fact, it is better than it has ever been!! I am very ticked off and want to know if others are being harrassed like we are!!

• Ta
      Jan 19, 2010

Do not work with them. I was also fooled in giving them $1500 dollars and a few attorneys who have done nothing. They tell me that it is in the works and thats its up to the banks. I am filing a complaint with the NJ state attorneys office, Florida and Colorado to stop these attorneys and HFC from stealing our money and committing this fraud.

• 20
      Jun 16, 2010

I think that someone needs to bring a law suit against these people. They promised me that I would get a loan modification and all I got was RIPPED OFF. I paid them 1500 and their so called attorney 595 and had my home go in foreclosure. Then I went through my mortgage company and got it done for nothing. Taken