Hollisterassociate

Yo wilminton, DE Review updated:

I went to hollister on 7/2/09. while shopping I was followed constantly asked if i needed help. Then while in the dressing room Andrew insisted on looking under the door. when I came out he ask for the clothing that I did not want when i gave them to him he then asked for the ones i was going to purchase, i told him i wanted to match them with a top he then said no he has to hold them at the wrap stand that was store policy. When i asked for the store maanager he told me he was the store manager. When i called bck to get his last name someone else said she was the store manager. He was very rude and truly intimidating. Is this how hollister treat all their customers or just the african american ones?

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 03, 2009

I'm not sure if you're exaggerating, but he mostly sounds like an agressive salesman. But when you say he looked under the door, why is that not followed by you leaving the store?

Why did you bring up your race? Unless you think he thought you were going to shoplift (which you didn't bring up) it has nothing to do with this situation.

• Pr
      Nov 06, 2009

It's actually not just "pulling the race card." I've been treated less than satisfactorily in a Hollister store before, a FEW times. I, myself, am African American as well. This is why I refuse to shop there or Abercrombie & Fitch now. The author of this post specifically said, "Is this how hollister treat all their customers or just the african american ones?" Therefore, she was asking a question, NOT stating that she had been discriminated against. Get that right first.. k? Oh.. and I would have definitely kicked him in the face for looking under the door.. THEN reported him :)

• Jn
      Apr 02, 2010

it was actually a rhetorical question. which is a statement in itself. so. you lose.