Heeltastic / Deception and lies

1 United States

i do so agree with what those who have been ripped off also! I too thought of trying it with this offer 2 for 10.00...WHAT a shock: by the time I found out what they charge me I had a bill of 73.35!!! I NEVER ordered all they added to my bill! Besides: they charged me 10.00 for each the items they offered as 2 for 10.00! I am so mad and angry at myself...only hours later I called and canceled...I even have an ID number for the persons I talked too, but as I checked if they canceled my order, I was disconnected from the # [protected]...and connected with 800-668-talk!!

So I tried to reach them on my handy...I got through on the main number, but when the girl on the other side found out I checked on a cancellation, she hung up on me, hooked me up with 800-668-talk... this means, they never let you talk to anyone again!!! MAY the GOD of ISRAEL avenge their fraud on all they deceive and rip off, MAY HE take away all they take from us: THAT IS WHAT I PRAY for...NOW I am going to watch them go down...I also wish to add: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...

DO NOT BY ANYTHING from those Companies that are connected with TELEBRANDS Costumer Care!!! WOE to them all, bec. they ARE CURSED indeed even if it looks like they get away with it: their time will come...mark my words...!

Gr