HArlan Cone accurate wedding photography / stole our money never gave us pictures

1 Peoria, AZ, United States Review updated:

He made us pay up front, he charged us $2, 000 dollars! he said he has video graphy services, picture and dj. Joke his dj is his dad, he set up a video camera and walked away! we have the sky the chairs people walking in front no sound. he gave us our proofs and they where horrible my sister can take better pictures with a disposable camera! his contract says no other cameras can be there so we have nothing! ruined my whole wedding!!! he is a liar and i took him to small claims court and he did not show and has now disappeared so i am willing to team up with anyone who can help and get this guy arrest for fraud!!! E.S po box 1316 Eagar Az 85925 if you want to get ahold of me! please lets take him down, see attached picture no lighting facing the sun blurry my husband is not white! he is navajo it this was one of the good one to! ahhhhh

HArlan Cone accurate wedding photography

Comments

• Jl
      14th of Aug, 2009

Please contact me! He has done the same to me just recently! My email is jlarmstrong1@yahoo.com.
    He hasn't given me my pictures yet and its been 10 weeks, he said they would be ready in 3-6 weeks. He finally gave me a CD and when I put it in my computer it didn't work! I think he didn't even put anything on it to buy him more time! He's completely avoided all of my calls and my mothers. The only way we have been able to contact Harlan Cone is to pretend we are potential customers looking for his business, and then he calls us back right away!
    Please contact me because I think we can help each other.

• El
      25th of Oct, 2009

I can get in touch with him. Contact me at actresselise@hotmail.com

• Bi
      26th of Oct, 2009

Hey my name is Zac I just got married this weekend and that [censored] was supposed do my photography, video and Dj. I guess we got lucky the people he called came to the wedding and not him. They are taking care of us with the photos and video, but i paid that ### 800 to do all that he only paid the photo lady 80 buck and the video people 40 ea. Im going to go after this [censored] for a full refund im calling 12 new and also 3 on your side and also my lawyer. So if we can work together we can take this guy down. You can email me at zripcurl@cox.net. I will be emailing you here shortly.

• Zo
      5th of Nov, 2009

My name is Shannon and my soon to be husband and I have also been scammed by Harlan Cone. We've paid him in full, $900, for the services he was supposed to provide for our February wedding. We wrote him a letter stating we did not wish to continue his services, but now we're out $900 and starting the DJ/photographer search all over again. We went to his house in Peoria this evening, he is still living there with his father and simply insistent they do not provide refunds. We fully intend on pursuing legal action...but from what I see on Maricopa's court website he has a few outstanding debts to pay. How do we take this scam artist down?

3rd of Jan, 2010

I am afraid we have been scammed as well. Our wedding was in November 2009. When we met him, he agreed to half payment now and balance due 2 weeks prior to the event like our other vendors. However, he called several times about a month and a half prior to our wedding asking for the balance payment. He was very unprofessional at the wedding and asked us for a ride back home after the event and we ended up paying his cab fare as well. After all of this, we still have not received photos or video and from all the other complaints I have seen, we probably will never receive them. It looks like he has been taken to civil court several times and currently has a criminal trial pending. I will likely be going to small claims court as well.

• Co
      17th of Apr, 2010

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANYMORE INFORMATION BEFORE JUNE 9TH 2010
    courtcase22@yahoo.com

• Ca
      12th of Jul, 2010

I just recently worked with Harlan (July 3) though he called himself "Frederick". I am a wedding cake designer and I just tried to deposit the check he wrote to me today and there was a stop payment put on the check. He also put a stop payment on the check to the wedding venue and the entire wedding was a compleate ruin. Myself, the bride and I beleive the venue as well are looking to take legal action. Please contact me. Justlikeabunni@hotmail.com

• Us
      12th of Feb, 2011

I can get a hold of this guy... If you would like his information, please contact me asap. shady_usmc@yahoo.com. THANK GOD I found this!!! I was talking to him about my wedding and I am so glad i found these complaints...

I am sorry for what has happened to you. I will definitely help in any way I can.

• Ag
      16th of May, 2011

I am more then willing to jump into any legal claims anyone has against him. We paid for 5 hours of video and what we got was a 42 minute roller coster ride. It was pathetic and he hangs up on me.

• In
      11th of Jun, 2012

I used SWP Weddings, a new business Harlan "aka Frederic" Cone runs to do the videography for my wedding in March 2012. Frederic may offer you a great price but even after paying minimal you will still feel shorted after receiving the final product. He did the videography for my wedding and it was terrible. He dressed unprofessionally, he cut off our heads during the majority of the filming, he didn’t use professional equipment, just a handheld camcorder... my uncle did a better job filming my wedding than Frederic. His cell phone started ringing during the middle of our ceremony! He was not reliable before hand, cancelled every meeting we arranged. I was surprised he even showed up on my wedding day. The DVD wasn't labeled and came in a clear CD case. I recieved a video that was not edited what so ever and after submitting a reivew for SWP Wedding it was taken down by the website because Frederick submitted a contract that I never signed stating I paid for 1 1/2 hours of "raw coverage". After I reviewed the copy of the contract I signed no where in there did it state that agreed to anything "raw". He is a scam artist. For paying what I paid I expected a little more than what I received. I did not have high expectations what so ever and I was still extremely disappointed with my final product. He is not worth saving a few dollars.

• Sh
      28th of Jun, 2012

If anyone is still interested in taking action against Mr. Cone, please email me at - technicoloring@yahoo.com. I may have spoken to some of you already, but if not, please contact me.

25th of Jul, 2012

I am a professional makeup artist. Frederick contacted me
    almost 3 weeks ago to do hair and makeup for a wedding he was hosting. I asked
    him how I would get paid as the bride stated she needed me to come to her house
    prior to the wedding. He said he would send me a check. I asked for something in
    writing. he sent me an email with the condtions and pricing. I agreed. I did my
    part by doing hair and makeup for him and then a week later still hadnt recieved
    the check. I called and he said " oh i just sent it" ...a week
    later...nothing..I called and he said "i dont know why you havent recieved it" I
    said because you didnt send it. I would like to meet you somewhere, he said
    "sure cal lme tomorrow" I said no lets set up something now. he hung up on
    me...i have yet to recieve payment for my services..
    he is a scam artist.

14th of Aug, 2012

He is in Peoria or Phoenix. His company name is SWP Wedd. His number is 623 223 1123. His website is SWPWEDD.COM. and He also calls from 480-593-1368. I think he could use some annoying phone calls!

• Da
      26th of Aug, 2012

Do your research before hiring this individual. His businesses are:
    Epiphany Photography
    Advent of Wedding Art
    Sensational Productions
    Absolute Best
    Accurate Media
    Absolute Best Price Quality Photo

He goes by Fredrick but his full name is Harlan F Cone. Google his name or any above business. He has many phone numbers
    623-418-9573
    623-412-0678
    623-889-3648
    623-412-0729

His current website http://www.swpwedd.com

Does this look wrong! Well it is. He does not pay vendors and provides either no service or lacks in service that he claims he does.

BRIDES BEWARE!

• Yv
      31st of Aug, 2012

How is it possible that this guy hasn't been arrested?! I've also been scammed by him and will be one of the many filing a claim against him.

• Da
      31st of Aug, 2012

I have filed with the attorney general and was told they cannot do anything because I am a business and not an individual person. If we can get every "person" to file with the attorney gen, something has got to work. I've also herd people have taken him to court and won but 2 years later they still have not received any compensation.

• Ci
      7th of Jan, 2017

He can be found on Facebook