Greenwood Management (GWD) / green investments in trees (acacia) cultivations

1 Palma, Mallorca, Balearic Islands,, Spain Review updated:

In 2012 I was contacted by a Senior Account Manager of Greenwood Management. They were offering me a 6 years long investment in trees cultivations (Acacia plantations in Brasil). They were promising me a first return after 3 years (plantation thinning) and the final return after harvesting in 2018.
The total investment was 10.244 € + 960€ for annual fees (plantation maintenance)
I had no money return till now, and last week the Account Manager left the company, so I have no contact to speak with.
The company is based in Spain: recently they moved to a new office

The new address is:

Passatge Galleries Jaime Tercero, No.2,
1st Floor, Letter A,
Palma, Mallorca,
Balearic Islands,

Ca
May 23, 2018

Comments

• St
      17th of Jul, 2018

yes you are right. I'm on the same position, no returns, no money back. I have seen nothing.
    The new manager who contacted me few weeks ago now also disappeared. Now his mail box is bouncing back the emails I send.

his name:

My name is Stefano Bergamini
    s.[protected]@bbcitalianstyle.it

• Ro
      26th of Oct, 2018

@stefanob2 HI, I also invested with GWD Forestry. For now many weeks there is no way to have a reply from them. When I send a mail I receive an answer saying they have to much work and they will answer when they have time. I wonder if they go bankrutpcy. I went to their office yesterday in Palma de Mallorca. In the entrance of the building they have their name on the board to indicate where is there office and when you go to their office, there is another logo but there is nobody in the office (or is it an office?). I waited from 1 o'clock to 6:30PM and saw nobody. The people of the building do not know anybody working for GWD and never saw somebody going in and out of the ''office''. Looks bad

[protected]@hotmail.com

• Ni
      29th of Jan, 2019

HI, I also invested with GWD Forestry, I cannot believe it...been paying every year fees as well!! Invested 6-7 years ago!! trying to reach them out but nothing! This is fraud !! we should invest little money everybody and chase these people, they must have collected millions ! We have names, I cannot believe all emails and names are false!! We take a lawyer and we go after our money... what you think?

Niccolo' [protected]@me.com

• To
      8th of Feb, 2019

same for me

• Ji
      23rd of Feb, 2019

We bought into New Brunswick Christmas trees. We did have a couple of annual harvest payments but nothing for last 3 years. They seem to have disappeared. Have certainly not recouped our initial investment.

• Wo
      13th of Mar, 2019

@Jill and nigel I could tell the same story. In the internet I found Greenwood Management Advisors, situated in Canada. I think that there is a contact to Greenwood Management, Brazil. An email sent to their adress yesterday has been without answer. I'll try to phone with them. If I get more information I'll post it here.