GreenPoint Mortgage / 2nd mortgage
I have a 2nd mortgage on my home that I can no longer afford or pay for. It is in an upside down loan now and I have vacated the property and my realtor is still trying to sell it on a short sale. It has been on the market 10 months and no offers. I have moved out of state from where my home was, have no job, and moved in with my son and daughter-in-law. This company calls me 3 and 4 times a day. I have written them a certified letter and spoken to them numerous times. I do not know what they want from me. I have told them over and over again that I will keep them posted on the sale of the home (if it happens). Not even the 1st mortgage company is harrassing me as I have written to them the same letter and spoke to them with the same information. I am tired of the harrassing calls and they have called late at night because I still have a CA area code on my phone. I have told them that I am in the Eastern Time Zone now, they did not care.
What can I do?
More GreenPoint Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- GreenPoint Mortgage - PREDATORY LENDING 
- GreenPoint Mortgage - Funds transfer fiasco; Pemco & Countrywide Home loans. 
- GreenPoint Mortgage - Unfair mortgage loan payments 
- GreenPoint Mortgage - Unfair fees and deceptive practices 
- GreenPoint Mortgage - FALSE Forclosure report on my credit report 
- GreenPoint Mortgage - Poor Business Practices 
- GreenPoint Mortgage - Failure to report refi charges I paid to the IRS