Gratefulbuys / Excellent Customer Service Excellent Products!

I found this link through a google search. I shop gratefulbuys.com for years and they have EXCEPTIONAL customer service and awesome products. Keep up the great work!!

Comments

Ch
  7th of Jun, 2010

These guys took an order from me, received payment, failed to mail the goods, starting asking me to give them the payment info again despite the fact that they already had received payment and then forced me to get my bank to pursue them before they would refund the non-sent goods. If this sounds fun to you, they are your store. As for me I got everything cheaper off of the vaporstore.com.

30th of Mar, 2011

I have no knowledge of this situation but I am the owner of Gratefulbuys.com and I would never jeopardize our 12 year reputation as honest and reliable sellers. 100% Customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority.

13th of Jun, 2012

Same thing is happening to me. Funny how mr brandon puts his name everywhere on the net so hell be easy to sue.

1st of Mar, 2013

If 2 people have had an issue in 15+ years we must be doing something right.

Li
  27th of Feb, 2014

2 people in 15years! what a joke. ebay accounts have been closed. The one thats left regularly has negative feedback. customer service is a joke! you will find unhappy customers if you google enough. i would avoid this mickey mouse company and stick to the bigger better companies that value their customer