GPN Fastecigs / I was charged 99.99 on my credit card

1 Texas, United States Review updated:

I purchased a stater kit & Accessories for 19.98. I got my credit card bill in the mail today and find they charged me 99.99 on 03/06/12 for something I havent yet gotten.

Comments

Md
  30th of Jul, 2012

I too was charged $99.99 on my credit card. I have called the company Gpn Fastecigs 877 210-9580. I have in no uncertain terms advised them to refund my credit card or I WILL take action. Just another SCAM COMPANY.

Ri
  27th of Aug, 2012

i too was billed 99.99 0n charge card, for no reason, all i got was a sample for4.95. i have not called them as of yet, too early in the morning

Lo
  24th of Sep, 2012

My husband was sent an email -- He is a smoker and had tried Blue Cigs so when he got this email he desired to try their $ 4.95 trial offer. Not realizing that as a trial offer he was to be charged on a later monthly subscription. When he rec. an email saying his order had been shipped he 'spaced it out', wondering why he got two little packages of four cartridiges. --- The kicker? My, his spouse's credit card, has been billed for $99.99. for something that should not cost more than $50.00 and then has it set up on a monthly, automatic, payment schedule.! Besides reporting it to my bank as a fraud, I will be taking what I have on this to my local District Attorney's Fraud Unit!
Lovetra M. Sullivant

Pe
  20th of Oct, 2012

At first they sent me a refund on my card and I called them and cancalled it when they sent me some refills but they still charged my crredit card. I don't know what to do but contact my bank and have them to stop the account.

Gp
  22nd of Mar, 2013

I was also charged $99.99. Called company and got so upset...did not order anything. They finally agreed to give me half my money back $50.00 but have confirmation on that. I called bank and they are disputing charge. It is totally unreal. Companies should not be
able to rip you off like this.

Dy
  27th of Mar, 2013

OMG I just noticed they charged me the $99.99 on my bank. I never saw anything saying there was a recurring charge. I am calling them to get a refund and cancel any future charges. I will be contacting my bank as well. Wish I had read these reviews. I just spoke to Allen and he said he would cancel future shipments and to keep the current one. I said no I wanted a refunded and would sent the shipment back. He said he could refund $50. I said no I wanted a full refund and would send the stuff back. He said he would do a $50 refund and then the rest would be refunded when they receive the shipment. I asked for a RTC number and he said it will be emailed to me. I will be sending the shipment certified/return receipt. I don't trust them to say they got it. I want proof so I can make sure i get the rest of my money. I hope this helps someone avoid this issue in the future.

Mi
  13th of Aug, 2013

I knew this was too good to be ###ing true, I was also charged $99.99 and it said do a survey from Newegg.com itself and pay $9.00 worth of SHIPPING

Li
  1st of Dec, 2013

OMG It happened with me too. I was signing up for the library and this e-cig showed up at my screen telling me that I won something and I just had to pay $4.95 for the shipment, the problem is they didn't say it was a trial, they said it was a gift. Somebody called me later and tried to sale me more products and I said that I didn't want to pay for anything, he could say that I should cancel in 15 days or that I would pay for the e-cig anyway but he let me think that its was ok and I didn't have to pay anything else. Then I give to my friend as a gift because he is trying to stop smoking. Imagine my surprise when they charge me $99.99 and I called them back they said they could refund $50. I said no I wanted a full refund and would send the stuff back. He said he would do a $50 refund and then the rest would be refunded when they receive the shipment otherwise if I want to keep the equipment I should pay $19.99 . I spent 5.65 with the shipment and I would spent I don't know how much more to send back, and how can I tel my friend to give me back his gift? I was forced to pay $19.99 for something that you can buy at THE ALI EXTREME site for les than $5.? I want to do something about it because im feeling so betrayed, they do it on purpose, I will try what the Loretra told, besides reporting it to my bank as a fraud, I will be taking what I have on this to my local District Attorney's Fraud Unit! I will post this review everywhere that I can.

Ke
  29th of Mar, 2014

Same thing happened to me they only said I would be charged 4.99 next thing I know Im being charged $99.99 and also 19.99 a month for extra refills, I did not see anywhere where on the page where it said I was being charged for all of that, they only refunded $50.00 and said when it is returned I would get the rest of my money big time scam!!

Bo
  1st of Jul, 2014

My husband got the starter kit for $9.99. He called and cancelled, when I told him they would keep sending refills at $99.99. After he called and cancelled he received a package of refills in the mail and the credit card was charged. He called to complain. They said they could only refund $50 - as they don't refund shipping and handling!! And if you don't send the starter kit back they will charge $99.99 for it. He mailed back the refills and the starter kit. That was just this morning so will see what they actually refund. This, in my opinion, is a scam company.

Al
  25th of Aug, 2014

I was charged $ 99.99 for E cigs that I did not want this & I want my money returned now .Alice Wallen 3140 whittington Dr, North vernon, Indiana

Bi
  10th of Sep, 2015

iwon a gift from cable company (just $4.00 shipping) I started filling out the form then I saw recurring fee 99 a month so I quit filling out the form .the next morning I got a call, the guy told me I wouldn't be charged $99 just the $4.99 I got charged $99 plus 4.99.i called to send back then guy offered me 2 boxes (10 refills ) for 19.95.imstill one my first cig .willsend back anymore

Ch
  19th of Feb, 2016

I just received my bank statement and was very shocked that there was a charge of $99.95 on the statement. What is going on, I did not order this and right now am trying to call 817-2109580 to dispute the charge. Next I will call the credit card co. I did not order this and do not want it. . Spam scam. DO NOT SEND ANYMORE !!! THIS CARD WILL BE CLOSED. Charlotte

Aa
  19th of Apr, 2016

Who ever this company is, they are committing several crimes. I made it a point to not select anything that would attach a roll over payment.
They literally stole that $100 dollars from my bank account. If anyone needs my participation in any action against these thieves, I can be reached at RERSAA@ yahoo.com.

La
  13th of May, 2016

This is is a total scam...for taking a quick survey through Amazon.com this is what I get, a 100 dollars stolen out of my account. I intend to take this up with Amazon, as well as reporting this as a SCAM. I have filed a police report, as well as internet theft of money with the FBI. I spoke with "Kayla" and "JP", certainly no real names or last names, somewhere in California, then send the ecig stuff to Missouri...I PAY POSTAGE OF COURSE..

Ja
  23rd of Jul, 2016

You are criminals! How dare you deduct a second $99 from my acct. I will retaliate. You can be assured! James Mackovich.

Fr
  24th of Sep, 2016

Went to Sears to buy a electric can opener (girlfriend had to have a red one). Cashier said to take survey online that they had several winners, so I did. Said I could get e sig for free just $4.95 shipping. I sent for it and got it, but later was charged $99.95. will be contacting my bank as so as they open.

I received the same charges on my credit card and agree with the comments above. It's a scam. N. Flaim

Ti
  19th of Nov, 2016

I To was Chrged $99.00 on my Credit Card today for something i never got its a fraud and a scam

Vo
  11th of Feb, 2017

I saw a commercial for getting a ecig for just 9.95 I tried it for my daughter and a month later I get a charge of 99.95 on my debit card
What total ripoff scam