Goodwill, Guadalupe and Rural, Tempe, Arizona / customer snatching an item from my cart while I was paying for it.

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 by   User
Tempe, Arizona
1/27/2018, 50% off Saturday.
I saw the large ride-on toy I wanted in the toy area. (I buy toys for children in a couple of local domestic violence shelters.) I was a bit surprised to still see the toy, because I did not get to the store early on sales day. However, no children or adults were around the toy, there was no sold tag on it, and it was not in a cart. As I was about to turn a corner with the toy in my cart, some kid hollers to me that the toy belonged to his brother. Yeah, right. No kid was around the toy when I popped it into my cart, kids are always proprietary about toys that's why they fight over them, and no adult with money was around to lay claim to it.

So, I am in the process of paying for the toy when a woman comes up to my cart and removes the toy---saying that the toy belonged to her grandson. The cashier and I stood there befuddled. She asked me if I wanted the manager, and I nodded. The first manager doesn't know who to believe, so he gets the main manager. When the toy grabber sees the final manager, she begins to speak to this manager in Spanish---so that I can't understand and to let the manager know that they share ethnicity. I felt like I was not going to get unbiased treatment because of that. The manager stated that if we could not come to an agreement she would remove that toy from the store and no one would get it. How about reminding that woman to designate that an item was in the process of being purchased. Daaaa! I would not have taken it if there was a sold tag on it, or a kid in it, or if it were in a cart. You can't just expect people to intuit that you have dibs on an item. I was made to feel like a criminal---for what? Buying a toy for a domestic violence shelter?!!

Turns out that the woman rolled the toy over to me, because I wasn't going to give up---I had done nothing careless and nothing wrong! She was making excuses about why she wasn't around the area to lay claim to it. So? There was no way for me to know that the toy was in anyone's mental shopping cart---let alone someone who was not in sight.

You'd think that this was the end to the drama, but nope. As I was once again in line waiting to check out with the same toy, the woman left her cart to bring her grandson near me to put on a show. She was telling him, "Don't let her see you cry. Cover your face. Hide your face. Don't let her see you cry." Can you imagine the idiocy of this? The manager felt sorry for the woman who snatched the toy from my cart at check out, and opened up a register to ring her up with special treatment---compensation for the mean witch who couldn't read the mind of an invisible person.

Now, every time I check out at Goodwill I will feel compelled to shout out, "Before I pay, is there anyone in the store who wants something from my cart?" Thanks Goodwill at Guadalupe and Rural in Tempe, AZ for the pleasant shopping experience of being made to feel like a witch, a criminal and absolutely the wrong ethnicity.
Updated by CMC2294, Jan 28, 2018
#1---I only posted on one site. The other post you read must have been written by the grandmother who took the toy from my cart. I have no use for the toys I buy but to donate them to kids who leave their homes with NOTHING!! I have no grandchildren, I don't sell things on e-bay, and I can't fit into that plastic toy. #2---When I was checking out for the last time, grama LEFT her cart and PUSHED the grandson O-V-E-R to me to let me S-E-E him cry. It was a cruel and purposeful PLOY. She used him to try to intimidate me. You're right, it wasn't idiocy, it was deliberate grandson ABUSE. The store's cameras should have captured that, but there will be no motivation to watch the truth. #3---He was a five year old---too big for a toddler's toy. I bullied no child and certainly no TODDLER. #4---When you are shopping, don't you designate your intent to purchase---usually by putting items in your cart? If you don't do that, how is anyone supposed to know that you intend to purchase them? Oh, I forgot, we'll know when you snatch things out of our carts at check-out. #5---The LESSON that the grandmother and grandsons should learn here is to DESIGNATE what you intend to buy. DAAA. Most people "get" this concept!!! It prevents trouble. I hope you've learned this now, too. #6---I expected to get comments from bleeding hearts. Truth is---the boys and grama were careless and they screwed up, but I didn't know that until the toy was snatched from my cart. I wasn't the one who was careless, I'm not a mind reader, and I don't like paying for someone else's mistakes. Being straightforward and sticking up for what's right does not make someone a bully---even when a child cries, even when a grama wants to be a heroine. If I were that grandmother, I would have admonished the boys. "See, you should have stayed with the toy instead of wandering off. Guess that toy wasn't so important to you, hah? Now you suffer the consequences of being careless. I hope you've learned." I certainly would NOT teach them to lie about what happened and to play the victim in order to cover up for carelessness and mistakes. That's also child abuse.
Updated by CMC2294, Feb 01, 2018
The toy got snatched from my cart while I was with the cashier. My debit card had already been swiped. I didn't know some adult was going to buy that toy.

Grama was shopping somewhere else in the store. The kids were NOT with the toy. How was I supposed to know they had dibs on that toy? SEE, that's the question!! Is that simple enough for you to absorb?

Grama didn't get the toy---that's why SHE complained. I complained because someone SNATCHED something from my cart and started all this. A shelter in the Phoenix area has that toy---not Grama.

For me, it's the principle of all of this. That Goodwill is abused by Mexicans. People get in line early on half-price Saturdays, and Mexicans, usually in groups of three, will push the early-waiters out of the way so they can get through the doors first. Before half-price day, the Mexican "Goodwill mafia" will stash designer clothes in suitcases and try to get out of the store just by paying for the suitcases. I've watched them do it for over a year. I've mentioned it to cashiers, but no one seems to care---so I started thinking that there might be store complicity. That's why I got my back up when Grama right away started speaking in Spanish to the store manager. Grama pulls a toy from my cart while I was paying for it. Who does that?!!! Someone who thinks she has the power to break NORMAL rules.
Updated by CMC2294, Feb 01, 2018
How do you know someone SAW it first if they were NOT AROUND when you put it in your cart? This has been explained many times. Do you not comprehend what you read, or are you just so invested in bullying me that you can't THINK.

I see a lot of items first. If I want them, I put them in my cart. I'm never going to take something from someone else's cart claiming that I saw it first. NEVER.

Do YOU do things like that?

You have a point about why the manager opened up a register to check grama out separately. I still think it was to placate grama. However, the manager MIGHT have KNOWN that the grama did not have a stable personality, and getting her out of the store rapidly would prevent more trouble. After all, the grama pushed the child in front of me, promoting the crying, EXPLOITING him to bully me. Grandmothers who care about their grandchildren would try to smooth things over, would use the event as a teachable moment---"you want a toy, you don't abandon it in a store." But, no. She promoted his crying by pushing him toward me, using him to bully me----that's ABUSE because it exacerbated his discontent.

But, actually, how IMPORTANT was a toy that was abandoned by ALL of them?
Updated by CMC2294, Feb 01, 2018
When I shop for toys, kids are ALWAYS saying, "It's mine." The parents always shake their heads or say something to indicate that kids always want everything, but they aren't the ones paying for it. There was no adult anywhere around. AND, the kids were not in the area.

Actually my parents never did let us wander around by ourselves, tearing up stores. Did yours?
Updated by CMC2294, Feb 02, 2018
Kids are always telling me that toys are theirs. Kids are very proprietary---that's why they fight about toys. " MINE, MINE, MINE." I'd never buy toys if I listened to kids when they tell me that toys are theirs---they do it ALL the time. I'd only listen to the adults that have the money. But, adults always put the toys in their carts when they want to buy them---or get a sales ticket taped to the item. That's how it works---I thought EVERYONE knew that until last Saturday. My eyes have been opened by the ignorance I have confronted. You all shock me.

By the way, "wonder" is not the same as "wander." It is a testament to your arrogance that YOU would question MY educational level.
Updated by CMC2294, Feb 02, 2018
First, "grama" is an often used colloquialism. It was not misspelled accidentally----unlike you and "wonder."

Secondly, your last name is what I expected---which is why you are so defensive.

And that toy, if it had been sequestered to the back room, would have eventually ended up with the Spanish speaking grama.
Complaint comments Comments (57)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Kids & Baby

Comments

N  31st of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
The only one that was abusive was you. You acted as young as the grandson. You abused and bullied the grandson. Do you make it a habit to steal from those that are smaller than you? I wonder if you really were donating the toy to the domestic abuse center. Maybe you lied to hope that they would have bleeding hearts and allow you to purchase the toy after stealing it from a child. The grandmother was not abusing the grandson. You were? Shame on you? Do you grab candy bar's from babies. Do you steal money out of charity boxes? When you were younger did you beat kids up for their lunch money? How immature is it for a "grown woman" to take a toy and make a young child cry. You indicate that children are possessive over toys? Well what about you, a grown up that is doing the same. You are nothing but a bully and abuser, not the grandmother. You may not want to admit it but you are. I am wondering if you are lying about donating the toy to the shelter so that people feel bad for you and like you should have the toy. By your update that is the whole point of this isn't it. For those to feel sorry for you and have bleeding hearts for you. Well I don't and I don't think many people do. The only person we feel bad for is for the child you bullied and abused. The grandmother is not the abuser you are. I suggest you look up the definition of abuse before accusing the grandmother of it. I am glad the manager stood up to you. THe fact that the grandmother gave in to your temper tantrum shows she is a better person than you. You were seeing racism when it is not there. If there was racism the manager would not have threatened to take the toy from both of you. What did you want the grandmother to do? Take the grandson out of the store so you don't feel guilty for being an abuser and bully? You are a bully and the only reason that you are writing this is because this is the first time that someone stood up to your bullying. If the grandmother got the toy, I seriously doubt she would be complaining. Why should she? She is happy. You also mentioned in the letter you wrote word for word, that the toy was really for a child that you knew. I forget the relationship, but you admitted that you lied to the manager about wanting to donate it to charity hoping she would have a bleeding heart and give it to you. You are are a terrible and horrible person. You may not want to admit it but you are the bully an abuser. Okay so buy bullied a five year old, no more different than bullying a toddler. The fact that you did not give up shows how you are an immature bully. Maybe your parents raised you to be a bully I don't know. You are a witch, and if this had anything to do with your ethnicity. If it did why would the manager threaten to remove the toy from both of you if you cannot come to an agreement? Do you know how foolish and immature you look by playing the ethnicity card? Bullying a five year old is no different from bullying a toddler.They spotted the toy first and called for it first. You may not be a mind reader, but if you had proper ethics you would not be taking a toy from a child. It seems like the five year old is more mature than you, are. The manager stood up for what is right. You did not. You were in the wrong here.The grandmother did not lie by pretending to want to donate the toy for charity, you did. The only one guilty of child abuse and bullying is you.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede You repeated yourself soooo many times in your harangue. You don't even paragraph or enumerate your thoughts to help make sense of what you write.

But, I'll bet that YOU designate your intended purchases when YOU shop at Goodwill. Normal people know that they need to do this---otherwise, who knows that an item is already "taken." Maybe one day someone will snatch something from your cart and lay claim to it. I'll bet that will offend you, too. To deny that would be very disingenuous.

I don't know where you people are getting some of this information. Maybe you honestly have read only what I have written and misconstrue everything according to your own biases. For example, I have NO IDEA what children will play with that toy! I give the toys to a social worker in my circle of friends---the shelter locations and the residents are a secret; they need to be!

This whole episode has now become more discouraging than the initial crazy business, because responses have convinced me that there is ignorance with no remedy.

I also find it offensive that you folks question my charitable giving. A lot of people give---it's not a rare thing--that's how Goodwill gets its stuff. You incredulous doubters...do YOU live to just TAKE, TAKE, TAKE?
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree -1 Votes
@CMC2294 Whether it was for charity or not you are a bully and child abuser. I doubt that anyone would snatch from my cart because I don't steal from children. The fact that you are claiming racism shows how stupid and foolish you are. I am just stating the truth. You are too stupid and foolish to figure this out. You claim that everyone else is ignorant, but the only ignorant one is you. One for playing the race card, and two for stealing from a child and not admitting it. The fact remains that you are immature, childish and a bully.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree -1 Votes
@CMC2294 The reason that my post does not make sense is because you are stupid. Perhaps you are a seven year old child yourself? Most people over the age of seven would be able to comprehend what I have read. Get an adult to translate for you.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede How is she a bully when she says she picked up a toy to buy for someone else? Explain that to me please. Oh wait...do you know or are related to the person that was in the store with her? Or were you the gramma in question who only speaks Spanish when it convenience her? You said she played the ethnicity card. Do you mean RACE card? La Raza? I am so tired of Hispanics that think no one knows Spanish because they want to talk about you. In fact, a lot of us know Spanish and know exactly what you are saying. So, quit playing the RACE card and shut the hell up.
N  12th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@CMC2294 Oh grow up and practice what you preach. You don't know the people whom you are arguing with. You are making assumptions just like they are. Your doing so makes you a hypocrite. How do you know that these people do not donate? That they just take, take take. How do you know that the manager was going to side with the Hispanic grandmother? You made that assumption. You are also assuming that the cashier was checking the grandmother out because she wanted to give the grandmother special treatment. Probably just wanted to get rid of the five year old for throwing a temper tantrum because she did not want to hear it. The five year old threw a temper tantrum because he did not know any better. What is your excuse. From your replies it is obvious that you have a prejudice against Hispanic people and would not have an issue with the manager if she was not Hispanic. The issue was resolved, you got the toy, so what is the complaint? Probably have an issue with the Hispanic manager. I was on your side until I read your replies to others. They are judgmental. While they should not be judging and making assumptions about you. For you to tell them to stop and do the same thing is hypricical. You have no right to bash them for making judgments against you if you do the same. I was on your side until you made that comment about "Goodwill Mafia" and you making assumptions about others. You were not wronged by the store. The grandmother was wrong. The child threw a temper tantrum because he is too young to know better. What is your excuse? What is the grandmother's excuse?
N  12th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@dollahladee If you read the review. the OP is playing the race card by assuming that the manager would take the side of the Hispanic customer. Where is ccarde playing the race card you fool. It is the OP that is. Also did you see some of her comments.
N  12th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@dollahladee I am not the one playing the race card here. Nor am I Hispanic. If you knew how to read you would see her update where she admitted that she took the toy from the boy and pushed him aside. If you knew how to read you would see that she is playing the ethnically card by claiming that the manager would have sided with the Hispanic woman. I am not Hispanic. I am not the gramma. Now after you get mommy or daddy to read my comments and help you comprehend them get off this site. This site is for adults who know how to read. Not for children like yourself whom do not know how to read and whom make assumptions. If you knew how to read you would see that she is claiming that she was discriminated against based on her ethnicity, not her race so she is playing the ethnicay card. I am not HIspanic and it is obvious that from our misspelling of grandma, as well as your posts about Hispanic people that you are the OP. What is this, your third, fourth account pretending to defend yourself? Why are you not posting on your original account. I notice that since you slipped up and posted from the wrong account pretending to defend yourself you have not signed on to your original account. Odd.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I seriously doubt you are donating to a abuse shelter, because you yourself are a child abuser. You attempted to steal a toy from a five year old.
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
@ccarede Hey, ...stupid...she said that NOBODY ELSE was around the toy. How in the sam hell did she steal from anyone?? And the woman making sure EVERYONE saw the boy crying and then saying (loud enough for all to hear).."Dont let her see you cry"...IS ABUSIVE. This woman did nothing wrong. When I go into a grocery store and theres only one loaf of bread left...am I supposed to grab the store phone and ask on the PA system "Attention shoppers...there is only one loaf of wonder bread left...before I take it...was anyone THINKING of MAYBE buying it?" Gimme a break. Sounds like JUST the kind of shopper who would knock someone over on black friday to get a flat screen...
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Erikst You are the stupid one, the boy saw the toy first, and if you read the review updates later you would see that she created another account pretending someone is defending her. Then she forgot to log out of her original account and admitted that THE BOY WAS HOLDING THE TOY AND SHE PUSHED HIM ASIDE. Learn how to read before calling stupid. Also learn proper grammar before calling someone stupid. If you read her updates she admitted to lying about the toy being donated to the shelter, when she really wanted it for herself. I know for a small minded child like yourself reading all the replies is too much, but maybe you can have mommy or daddy read it as a bedtime story. Her original story and update are different. Also like I said I suggest that you learn proper sentence structure, spelling, grammar and punctuation before calling someone stupid. A seven year old can do better.
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Erikst Funny how you make the same spelling and grammar mistakes as the OP.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Also you said you did not write that other letter, the grandmother did. Why would she complain? She was happy her grandson got the toy.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
.If you have the toy WHICH YOU STOLE, from a five year old why are you complaining.I you got the toy, why are you complaining. You really are a spoiled brat, and a bully. How is it discrimination i you got the toy which you stole from a five year old child. The only one acting foolish and idiotic is you. I doubt that you really donated the toy to the shelter. Probably just saying this to make yourself look good. You have no shreead of humanity, and that is out of character for someone that steals from a five year old child. You are more likely to snatch and steal a toy from the shelter than donate to one. The grandmother's behavior was not their fault. You got what you wanted in the end you brat, so why complain? The manager was trying to be fair threatened to take the toy FROM BOTH OF YOU. How is that racism. If it were she would have given the toy to the boy and grandmother you stupid fool. You are really a stupid fool for blaming them for her actions. Also for all you know stupid fool the cashier could have cashed the grandmother out to get rid of them, but you are ASSuming it was to get special treatment you stupid fool.. If she does feel sorry for the child I can see why. People with morals would eel sorry for a five year old child that was bullied and abused by an "cough adult"
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Since you yourself are such an immature child I am wondering if you stuck your tongue out on the child before leaving to taunt him since you got he toy which you lied about donating to a domestic abuse shelter.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
THey saw if first so technically they should have had the toy. How possessive, immature and childish can an "adult" get.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
You stupid fool. The older boy told you that the toy was for his brother that means they SAW it first. I am beginning to wonder if the toy was for you wince you act childish and have the same intelligence of a seven year old.No I don't take things from kids, that is what you do. Stop making me out to be the child abusing bully when you are the one.I never take things from people's carts. I also don't lie and pretend to donate to shelters for people to feel that they should take my side.The child was CRYING because he is five years old. What is your excuse for your childish behavior.You were the one doing the bullying not the grandmother little girl. Obviously your parent never raised you right. He was crying because YOU ARE A BIG BULLY. The fact that you don't feel shame shows how heartless you are. I seriously doubt you donated the toy. Probably kept it for yourself. How important was the toy to you, that you had to bully it from a five year old and you why did you imply that the manager was racist when you got what you wanted you dumb stupid child?
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede Since when is "seeing" something mean its yours??? Thats like immature teens "calling shotgun" in a car. She got to the register with it ...where was this MOM when this woman grabbed the toy??? Her kids were just wandering around a big store without supervision.
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Erikst If you look at he update which you claim I posted on another account you would see that she grabbed the toy from the child.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Why are you complaining and being a big fool if you got the toy anyway?
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
If anything you foolish child this complaint should be about the grandmother's parenting not the store foolish child.
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
If you were not such a bully the toy would not have been snatched from your cart when the older boy already said it was for his brother. Also were were your parents during all of this? Why would they allow a child like yourself to shop alone?
N  1st of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Now you are ASSuming that my parents let me wonder around in stores. This again reflects your parents did not raise you right. You are making excuses for your bullying because your parents never raised you right. But since you brought that topic up. Were were your parents. Surely with your immature behavior and lack of education you are only seven year old. Why are you allowed to wonder the store alone?
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Just look at all the grammar mistakes you make before bashing me you child abuser. First of all it is spelled grandma, not grama. You really are stupid and a big bully. The only ignorant one is you. You are an abuser yourself so I seriously doubt that you are telling the truth. You are a disgusting person that would rather steal from a shelter, and homeless child than give toys to them. You are very stupid because you do not understand simple English. The fact that you avoiding the question about your false call of racism shows you know that you were wrong to suspect this. The fact that you are complaining when you got the toy shows that you know you were wrong to complain. If you got the toy FOR YOURSELF LIAR. Why are you complaining. You stupid child do you realize that IT IS NOT THE STORES FAULT HOW THE GRANDMOTHER HANDLED THIS. Little girl, why are you complaining when you got what you wanted. Why did you ASSume that the Hispanic lady would side with the Grandma? Why do you still see this as a race issue if the manager tried to be fair by removing the toy FROM BOTH OF YOU. You are too immature and stubborn to admit you are wrong. Don't you get it, you were not mistreated by any of the staff, and you are foolish and stupid to complain. How stupid are you that you still do not understand this? Would you like it if I came to your place of work and started blaming you for no action of your own. Your complaint is full of idiocy. I apologize though for the time I wasted trying to make sense into you. You obviously will not get it through your thick skull that you are wrong. Maybe your parents did not love you? Obviously they did not raise you right. I cannot really blame you for your behavior. Your parents fault for the poor job of raising you.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Also you fool, you seem to think that everyone else is wrong and you are right. This just shows how childish and immature you are. But like I said it is your parents fault for failing to raise you to be a decent human being.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Also stop playing the ethnic card you fool. If it were really about being the wrong race the manager would not said that she would remove the toy from both of you. Do you know how stupid you sould for suggesting that this is a race issue? You are the racist.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes

Why are you doing the same? They are just kids and don't know better what is your excuse?
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Also child abuse is a very serious accusation especially when it was you NOT grandmother who is the child abuser and bully. You are a witch and the fact that you do not feel bad for what you did shows you were not brought up right.
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede Holy freakin' crap. The woman went freakin' shopping. Woman sees something she likes. Woman picks up thing she likes. Woman buys thing she likes. Thats all that happened here. You want something? Get to it first. Look at all the [censor] that go shopping on Black Friday. At least they understand the idea of "first come, First serve"
Cynthia Campo
Hopefully one day you will grow up and realize that you are wrong.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Stop lying you foolish child, you did spell grama wrong and have many other spelling mistakes. You really are stupid. Second you are only ASSumiin that the to would end up with the grandma. You really are stupid and will not admit that you were wrong. Also judging someone from what you ASSume is their last name is very stupid of you. You are a very stupid person. You got the toy by acting like a child yourself, you are making false claims of racism, you have many run on sentences, and missing commas. If you were not stupid you would know this. You really are stupid.
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede Man...you really are an a**hole. Leave this woman alone, already. You sound like quite a violent person.
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Erikst And a bit psychotic.
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Erikst I am not the violent one. I just find offence to her for lying about donating to charity just to get the toy. If you read some of the replies in this you would see that she created another account to make it look like someone was defending her, and then she admitted that the boy was sitting on the toy and she pushed him aside. She admitted to lying about donating it to the abuse shelter. Made up a story about how she was in one because her own father abused her and her mother. She made lies about her own father just to make herself look like the victim. What kind of person does that?
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Anita Bawnghit Did you read her other replies. She created another account to make it look like someone was on her side. She admitted that she lied about donating the toy to the abuse shelter. The toy was really for her nephew. She even admitted that the boy was not away from the toy but sitting on the toy when she pushed him off. Also why is she complaining if she got the toy? The store has no control of a child's behavior. She is immature and childish and I think you, her and all of her supporters who do not read her review and updates and replies are psychotic and violent. How am I violent person for standing up to a woman who abuses children. Who lied about how her own father abused her. That as a result of the abuse she had to live in a domestic abuse shelter so that is why she donates toys there. What kind of lunitic lies about being physically and $exually abused by her own father just to get a toy. Also notice that after I pointed out her lies and her creating another account to defend herself she stopped replying. Too embarrassed by the disgusting person she is. If anyone is violent it is her.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
You just sent me a PM about how you want to help the domestic abuse shelter because your own father abused your mother, and you. Because he did things to you that a father should not do to his daughter. If his really happened and is not another of your lies I am sorry this happened but that still does not excuse your behavior.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Ignore the poster hat you are arguing with. He is trying to get you to reply back to A. Troll, and B. Make his post count go up. While I disagree with you about the racism and accusing the grandmother of child abuse she is doing a poor job of him. She is setting a bad example by grabbing the toy from the cart what you paid for. But i also think that the reason the cashier served her was not due to special treatment, but because she did not want to hear some child cry and the adult not take care of him. If he really is five years old then he would outgrow it in a year. Instead of allowing snatching the toy she should have told him that he has lot of toys, and the kids that you are giving it to have nothing. That if he does not stop crying she will put everything back and not get him anything.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@First Born Triplet You were not here when she made a post admitting that she pushed the five year old from the toy and put it in her cart. Her parents did a poor job of raising her. This foolish woman has many grammar and spelling mistakes. Does not realize it because she is stupid. But she not only pushed the child from the toy, she later admitted she lied about donating it to the shelter and it was really for a child of her own. She was hopeful that if she lied about the toy going to the shelter that they would feel pity for the children and give it to her. She still has not addressed the false claims of racism, and why she is complaining when she got what she wanted. If he is going to lie and claim this is a race issue can we really trust her? She has no proof that the Spanish speaking employee is racist and that the manager would have put the toy aside for the grandmother. Shs is just ASSuming this. Everytime I try to point out her flaws she and or makes excuses for her childish behavior.
N  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@First Born Triplet Also how does someones last name judge their character. This proves that this foolish woman is stupid and judgemental. Immature brat who was never raised right by her parents.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree