GIFPAY SHENZHEN / Fraudulent billing

Apparently a new scam from those wacky hackers in China. GifPay, an apparently bogus credit-card protection company which may be working in tandem with another bogus company called DZAG. Each one of them billed my credit card $100 and change on the same day for services i never asked for. Never even heard of the companies (had to dig around on the internet and was surprised they hadn't popped up on this site). Anyway GIFPAY lists a telephone number that doesn't answer. And ZDAG's "customer service" lists a bogus email address and NO phone number. I've filed complaint with my credit card co. and with this site.

Pa

Comments

• Pa
      27th of Apr, 2011

Hello paubar6,

I am sorry that the bad thing happened on you. But I think there must be misunderstandting between you and DZAG. If you don't purchase their service, how can they charge you? So I think you would better to contact them and offer them the proof that you are charged without any notices from them. I hope it would help a little.

• Fr
      19th of Aug, 2011

This company has a few different variations(I know because I researched them). But all went well with my purchase(s). maybe someone used your info to buy something without your knowledge ??