Getslim.com / Better Health

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a product online for a total of $14.89 but was charged that amount plus an extra $99.95 on my credit card. Now I nor my bank can find these people to dispute this charge

Comments

• Va
      12th of Jan, 2011

I also ordered a trial product from Better Health total of $7.95 for a the Acai pills that might I add do not work.
    I have since been charged on my credit card a further $120 so far. I cannot find these people . Now have another charge for 99cents.Bank is investigating Just goes to show that there is no such thing as a free trial.

• La
      30th of Mar, 2011

I thought these people have a physical address in Florida, so why are you saying that they can't be found. They also seem to be doing a lot of business. Hmmm. Complaints are almost none, and as for the acai, you have to follow a complete program before you say something doesn't work. Banks are supposed to reverse the charges for issues regarding your credit card. The complaint sounds suspicious. Acai can be bought at health food stores in the frozen section and more recently in Mexican Stores in frozen pulp form for a fraction of the cost. I believe Goya Products do a lot of importing on exotic fruits and berries.