Geo Holiday / Starpoint / Timeshare Fraud

3700 South Las Vegas Blvd. Ste. 200 - Las Vegas, NV 89109, Las Vegas, United States
Phone: 1-877-894-1793

I have owned real timeshare since 1990 and have had wonderful experience with it. I have a week of red time which means it's in high demand all year long. So, i know what timeshare is however, i was told i was getting a week in las vegas which everyone knows that las vegas is the #4 destination in the us. The sales folks lied and said you can will it deed it because you own that week. That was never ever the case you are buying points that are useless!!! And in my case they lease me points for 40 years and said it wasn't a lease. These people are trained to lie and be rude and hateful. They don't care about nothing but gettting you to sign that contact. So i sent in a cancelation letter and they swear they never received it!!! Wow and now they continue to harass me with these phone calls all day and night. I have read so many complaints against this company and i'm willing to help get a class action law suit against them so folks want lose their money to this fruad company. Everyone please stop paying them!!! Don't give these dishonest folks your money. They don't care about you and 5000 points is going to get you nothing!!! Beware don't do it!! Don't ever sign nothing!

Sa