Comments

• Ki
      27th of Aug, 2009

My husband and I have had dubious dealings with Genesis REI as well. Add us to the list! We feel pretty hopeless about ever seeing our $16, 000 again. I urge people to call The Rochester Housing Council at 585-546-3700 and ask to speak with a counselor. Tell your story...briefly. I did today & they are interested in investigating this issue that has been occurring in Rochester. Don't hesitate and call today. Let's at least get this guy out of business.

• Bi
      9th of Apr, 2010

James Grahams is a irresponsible crook. sold us a property and misrepresented the property and i cannot get ahold of anyone. we lost pretty much over $100k

• Wi
      13th of Apr, 2010

Kimberly, this is entirely true. I own the yahoo group genesis_rei_investors where I have representatives from collection agencies, rochester business journal, and the western ny law enforcement folks there. Please join the group so that we can organize collectively. Previously everyone was on their own.
    Winston

• Ra
      31st of May, 2013

I'm late to this forum but lost almost $40k to these crooks and haven't been able to get traction in a lawsuit. Does anyone have an update on Genesis REI or James Graham?

Thank you.