Gabriele Mignone / Lie about Money received

1 162 Patton Blvd.New Hyde Park, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516-775-8890

The gardener has a habit of lie of deceiving about matters. If its a small plant here and there, its forgivable but what if you give money to someone and then he says that he hasn't received it. Do not look at the old age or the pity face but do business properly with him. Make sure you give him check anything that has to do with money. Try to video record his activities. We had an agreement with him that we will give him cash and he will not charge us TAX. So we gave him cash and to our surprise he comes one day claiming that he never received any money. He took us to court where we decided to go with an arbitrator. To our surprise the arbitrator favored him (injustices at the grass roots). And we had to pay him the money.
I have no worries giving him the money as I will receive in multiple folds in the hereafter. I just want to let the world know to watch out.

Comments

• Vv
      26th of Jun, 2011

We have been long time customers of Gabriele and have never had any issues!!! Just letting that be known... Keep up the good work men!!!