My five cents. Read the below and make your own conclusions.
1. After you complete the "course" Mr. Khan is very keen and helpful to sign you with one trading company ONLY - Global Futures? Why?
2. Do some research on "introducing brokers", how they work, make money, etc.
3. I have called Global Futures 877-367-3177 Toll Free (USA/Canada only) and ask his broker Greg if Mr. Khan makes money on students trading. His only answer was "this information is confidential". Think about it.
4. Have you ever met any of Mr. Khan former students that consistently make money? Ask him for a contact, call those students, ask them how they are doing. Ask him to invite those students.
5. Have you every seen Mr. Khan trading record for the past let say 12 month in EUR/USD? Is he willing to show you? He will tell you that this is private because it shows the balance of his trading account. Forget the balance, erase it, hide it. Let him show you his trades only. To see how many were losers how many winners and what was the total at the end.
If you want to learn how to trade from somebody ALWAYS ask him to provide you with Trading Track Record. If for any reason he will refuse - be careful. He might be only a clever salesman.
All the best to all of you,