Furniture Row / lack of communication
I purchase a living room outfit. Sofa, loveseat, recliner and 3 end tables. I was told it would take 10 days for delivery. It now has been 16 days. I have called twice to find out estimated time of delivery and all they could tell me is that it had left the warehouse. UPS and Fed Ex can track...why can't they tell me how long it normally takes. I am planning a party next week and I need to have my old furniture picked up...thank goodness I didn't tell the person that I sold it to, to pick it up on the 10th day. If I had I would be sitting on the empty floor right now. All I have asked for is a phone call so I could plan and no one seems to care. They have my money...who cares now...
The first issue I had was when I applied for 5 years no interest...the security questions they asked to find out that I was who I said I was from my first marriage which ended 15 years ago.
They at first denied me credit even though my friend who is my banker was with me and I have a credit score of 742. I don't expect to go through my past to get credit.
More Furniture Row Complaints & Reviews
- SofaMart - horrible sofas 
- Sofa Mart - No returns, No exchanges, No exceptions
- Furniture Row - used furniture 
- Sofa Mart - Terrible experience 
- Furniture Row - treats their customers like theives
- Furniture Row - delivery & bed frame put together
- Furniture Row - 720-207-3872
- Furniture Row - living room set/ poor quality and service
- Furniture Row - sectional couch problem!
- Furniture Row - sectional couch