freegascentral.com / gas vouchers

United States, Ohio, Springfield Review updated:
I went to Jeff Wyler Dealership in Springfield, OH and for test driving a car I received a voucher from freegas central.com in which I got on their website and paid the $5, they e-mailed me the vouchers for each month. I sent in several months worth of gas receipts totaling $100 and never received the monthly $25 gas card. I e-mailed them and they sent a reply saying they were "investigating" and that I should continue to look for the gas cards. These people are taking honest, hard-working people's money and stealing it. They should be prosecuted!

More freegascentral.com Complaints & Reviews

N  17th of Jan, 2009 by

freegascentral.com - did not get gas cards
free gascentral.com
14100 walsingham road

still havent got my free gas fro you guys...
looks like you a fruad out fit ...
will be contacting the attorney general about this matter
A  26th of Jan, 2009 by
I too have sent in reciepts for gas to FreGas Cenrtal and have not recieved any gas cards . This has been scence July of 2008 . They requested $5.00 from us to send us the cards and have not lived up to thier end of the bargon . Something needs to be done about this .
A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I've done every thing I was suppose to do, I've even made phone calls still no gas card's This has been going on since Sept, 08
When will something be done about this ?????
A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
Wayne Young
I received a call from you about a week ago that by the last of January should received my coupons., but I didnot.
You owe my from September 2008 to January 2009.
N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I too have not received any of my gas cards. Since Oct 2008. I have called to complain, but each time it is EXTREMELY difficult to get a hold of someone, and then they always have an explanation or should I say excuse. They assure me that they should be arriving soon, but I still have not gotten ANY of the gas cards. I am getting very annoyed by this, because I am passing up gas stations where the price is lower, so that I can stay with the station I chose ( which at the time was the most convenient and the cheapest) It it still the most convenient but no longer the cheapest. I wouldn't mind that if I was getting what I was promised in return, but I am NOT!!!
A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I also sent in my gas card redemption receipts from August 2008 to February 2009, but I have not receive any gift card. I did call the company, and they said, my gift card will send-out between 19 Jan to 31 Jan 09. I call the company today and find out if my gift card has been send out, but the phone line seems to be busy all the time. It this company tell the truth that they will sending out gift card once you send in $100 of receipt each month!!!
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
i also have been taken in by there scam.sent in reciepts since november 2008 . ialso called was told i would get my first card the end of january2009 have not recived it yet .i have been told to many lies.mary ellen
A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
Both my husband and myself have sent in coupons from two different free gas coupons companies since october, 2008 and we also have not received any coupons. We have called the telephone number that they give you but it is not valid. so there is no one to complain to. This is a big scam and i pray everyone involed should pay one way or another. Remember what goes around comes around. Where is the goverment when you need them. Oh wait a minute their ripping us off also.
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
I called them in December of 2008 and was told that they were switching over to a new database and all my rebates would be sent out in Mid-Jan, 09. I tried to call them in Mid Jan, the 800 number was always busy during business hours. I also emailed them and the email was bounced back. I tried to call them again today, and now the 800 number is not valid. Obviously, they disappeared with the $$$. Write to the Florida Attorney General http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/4492d797dc0bd92f85256cb80055fb97/030e31f06ef0184d85256cc600706904!OpenDocument.

Don't let the crooks get away!
A  11th of Feb, 2009 by
I have sent in everything as requested and received confirmations. I have called and was told this would be handled by first week in Jan - why that long makes no sense. Still have not received anything and now the phone must be disconnected as cannot call them. Something needs to be done about this fraud. I will be reporting to BBB and advising the local dealerships they have been taken for a ride.
N  12th of Feb, 2009 by
A  16th of Feb, 2009 by
hi i been doing everything right and stillno gas card, i started it in nov of 2008 and here it is feb 2009 and iam just about to sent in this month maybe it a scam think i wiil checkin to it more dont send any more infor to them.

ps all phone number are bad, and i wish some thing can be done about it
N  18th of Feb, 2009 by

freegascentral.com - Gasgift card of 25USD
San Jose

I have been invited to attend teh seminar How to make money from Realty dealership with the promise of 250 USD gas giftcards.
I attended the seminar in Santacruz hotel and lesitened their seminar for 6 hours with the hope of getting 250 USD gift card.
At the end of the seminar, i got Gas redemption voucher for 250 USD and was told to encash from online website freegascentral.com.
On online registration i realised that i have to send 100 USD gas receipts of any gas company of our choice, every month, for 10 months and they will send 25 USD gift card. I have sent sofar 5 nmonths and i have not yet received even a single giftcard. Sending reminder mails to them but no response. Customer service number what they ahve provided in initial response is also not working it seems. It is very riduculous to cheat people like this.
N  19th of Feb, 2009 by
yes, all bridges have been cut now.

best to forget about it and move on - not worth the aggravation! let them keep the 5 bucks and burn in hell!!!
N  21st of Feb, 2009 by
My name is Jerry Minneci, I am one of those people that is going throgh the same thing. Where is my gas cards from July???.Every time I call the number it's not in service.Than when I use to get someone they tell me that the receipts were copy, or the cards were already mail out.Looks like we're going to have to get everyone together and file a Class Act Law Suit against you. Anyone reading this that agrees with me you can contact me at inmyhart2002@yahoo.com or onegr8guy512@yahoo.com. I'm tired of these companies taking advantage of people and gettting away with it!!! Let's do something about then now!!!
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by

I can add no other "unique" experience than those I have read because my husband and I have had our lives controlled by this program as well. However, since they have conducted this fraud using the US Mail, each of our banks, the internet and in our case, the telephone, we have obvious criminal actions that can include the postal service, secret service and attorney general of Florida. Also, I don't know about you, but because this program called for us to stay "loyal" to a specific gas station, we have loss money, because there were plenty of times when the gas station we chose for the program did not have or keep the best price in gas, however, since we were building "loyalty" we continued to gas there instead of the cheaper station across the street... I have spoken with a representative at "free gas", and just this pass Jan 29th & (to my surprise they answered the phone), and she assured me that they were caught up with their (incredible software problems) and that she knew that a large batch of cards were being mailed on Jan 31. Of course, that was almost 1 month ago, so once again...We have all been "gassed!". Yes, it is time for "the Class to Act"!
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I too have sent in several receipts for gas and have not received any free gas cards. I too got some baloney about then having technical difficulty. So what is up what can be done? I paid my $5 also and am currently filing a complaint with the BBB. I suggest everyone else does the same!
N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My husband & I have sent in all of our receipts for 3 months (Oct, Nov & Dec), received the confirmations that they were received. There was never anything sent to us. I'm not sending any more in. I just want what was promised to us when we received our "FREE GAS INVITATION". What a SCAM. I just tried to email them with my complaint and I got an error message.
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
We sent the receipts too for Sept 08 to Dec 08 with no cards returned to us as of this date. They tookr $5 and never sent anything else. I agree that strong action should be taken up against these crooks. I will be contacting the company that set me up for this offer...FORD Motor Company will be hearing from me.
A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
i have been sending in receipts since october of 08 and i haven't receive any gift cards. i have receive several emails stating that my$ 100 worth of receipts was receive but when i try to reach the company by phone it's not working. i did some research and found out that the address provided to is valid but there is no record of that company at that location. that is an out rage, i have done everything i was ask.driving to one gas station all the time even though there is others closer and better priced. is there any thing we can do ?