free grant funding source pleasant grove UT / a charge to my credit card that I did not authorize

1 UT, United States Review updated:

Yesterday my vell let me know that there was a message on it for me, so I read it and since I own a PREPAID VISA CARD, I've made sure that any and all transactions done on my card I get a receipt sent to my cell phone in a TEXT MESSAGE FORM! Anyway after I read it I noticed that this company that I had never heard from before called GRANT FUNDING SOURCE PLESANT GROVUTUS, somehow, someway they had made some type of purchase off my card because $40.90 had been deducted from my visa with out my authorization! And now I don't have a clue how, when, why & were. I want my money back, I just need a littled help getting started!
Seriously
Mrs. Dionne Wing-Powels

Comments

Zx
  6th of Oct, 2008

Visa fraud number is where you start.

Ka
  28th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

To whom it may be directed to:

I did not subscribe to any site for the Grant Funding Source ... You charged me a total of $49.95 and I would like for that to be credited to my credit card. The only thing I did agree to was the $4.87 for a CD... Please with haste take care of this amount and mistake. With kind regards a phone number would be appreciated in a return confirmation for contacting your organization. This is a busy time and a quick response would clear up the miscommunication.

Deepest regards,
Karen Yeakel

He
  2nd of Dec, 2008

To whom it may concern:

I have no authorized a monthly charge on my credit card for $ 49.95 from Grant Funding Source.

As the Lady before me I have been charged this for several month on my card.

I need this to be resolved ASAP.

Heidi Pommer

La
  14th of Jan, 2009

if you plan on cheking out any free grant funding source you must keep in mind that IT IS A SCAM and it is NOT FREE. I authorized a charge of $1.98 for the shipping cost of an informational CD. Then, when a charge for $69.95 shows up on my card, I was told that 7 day free trail to use the website, which, by the way, I never used. After the trail period it cost $69.95 a month, SOME FREE SERVICE, huh? Anyway Beware.

Da
  28th of Jul, 2010

i did was i cancel or block by credit card so they will not acess my account

Da
  26th of Mar, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I signed up for a 10-day 'free trial' period, and they charged my account $49.95 the very next day! I refuse to do business with companies that use these tactics, regardless of the quality of their products or services.

Ik
  8th of Dec, 2014

I have had the same thing happen to me today and I'm pissed I want my money back. They took $50.90 from me without me knowing. This is stealing.

Je
  10th of Jan, 2015

the same thing happened to me, did anyone get there money back? i didnt authorize this transpiration what do i do to get my money back whom do i contact

Eb
  23rd of Jan, 2015

My prepaid card was just charged for this pleasant harbor thing too. No money was taken because the amount was not there, but I just signed up for the free government grant today about 3 hours ago. I was told I was on a free 30 day trial.

Ri
  3rd of Mar, 2015

i would love too stop my payment. so i do i cancell my account

Ri
  3rd of Mar, 2015

i am looking too stop my service with you. how do i do that. i do not need them any more ty

As
  11th of Mar, 2015

How do I call them? Already called once can't seem to find the number again. I only agreed to pay a dollar something they returned the one charge of 19.95 but sti haven't taken off the 60 dollars that they said they can only return half of (which I never agreed on any if it to pay ) and I look at my account today another 60! Someone please help what should I do ?

Ashlynn

Ju
  13th of Mar, 2015

I was charged 3.87 and an additional 19.95 from the same company. I called my bank and reported the fraud charges. Now I have to wait until the morning to go into my bank to clear this up. The number the gentlemen called from is based out of Los Angeles, CA a bar that idoes not answer the calls but gave me the address and location. I hope my bank can use this information. The gentleman told me he was from the federal government I never thought to question him.

Je
  27th of Jun, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I Don't Know Who Are What This Company Is That Call They Self Pleasant Grovutus Snd They Also Go By My My Funding Source I Didn't Authority This All I Do Know Is That Last Month They Stole 59.95 Off My Pre Paid Card And Try To Do Yhe Same Thing This Month I Don't Have A Number Are An Address To Ask Them To Dtop In Return My Money So I Need Help Can Some One Please Help Me!!!

Ms.Jeanette Stlot

Me
  18th of Aug, 2015

I dont who or what this company is. I did not agree to a charge of 59.95. I want my money back and to be taken off anything associated with them. How do I do this?

De
  1st of Feb, 2016

I was charged a $3.87 last month. And this month I was deducted a charge of $59.95 off my debit card. WTH is this!!! This is thievery. I would like my money back or there would be a lawsuit coming your way.

Li
  9th of Aug, 2016

I was charged $3.87 just the other day. And now no one will take my calls. I am very very upset these people promised to put $5000.00 in my account so now I'm going to get a new card. I'll show these people.

Sa
  25th of Aug, 2016

In May I was charged $3.85 for a cd which never arrived, since then I have been charged $59.95 a month without my consent, & as everyone else on here, I WANT MY $ BACK!!! $179.85 + the $3.85 for my invisible CD! I want to see this credit back into my account by next week, either that or I will have my attorney get in touch with you, your choice. 08-25-2016 Sally Horton

Br
  14th of Oct, 2016

They took 4.95 off my card telling me I was approved for. A grant for 6, 000 it would be on my card in 6 hrs but he needed my card number to put the money then I saw it was charged he told me I wouldn't be charged anything now the number he called from is not a working number did any of yall get in touch with anyone about this