Fredricks of Hollywood / Ordered item

1 535 E. Cedar Avenue #3C, Burbank, CA, United States

I was saddened to hear that the store located in Hollywood finally closed as I had planned on going there to pick up a Halloween costume I'd seen the year prior. I found it online and called at 7:00AM so that I could confirm that it would be shipped out on same day, I agreed to pay for overnight shipping in order to have it for my office party on Friday. I noticed I did not get the promised email showing shipping details. I immediately called the next day (that I was supposed to have received it) and was told it had not been shipped due to a billing issue. I looked up my bank and it showed charge was pending. Fredrick's "supervisor" stated the card had not been charged but only a "hold" was on my card. According to my bank, it was NOT "on hold". The supervisor had listened to my phone call wherein I expressed that I needed it today, 10/29 and the saleswoman stated it was being shipped within California (30 miles from my office) and overnighting it would be here today...guess what...they never shipped out and supervisor said it should have been brought to her attention but could care less that the additional money I spent for accessories, will be lost. She made me feel like she was mocking me and that she and whatever staff they still have left, could care less about the positions they held, as they did NOTHING to help my problem. I was very clear when speaking I needed it today...for 30 miles, they should have driven my order to me! CAUTION SHOULD YOU ORDER FROM THEM, THEY ARE A DYING COMPANY...DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH A COMPANY WHO CARE TRULY CARE LESS!!!

Ta