Fraud sms job / Fraudulent

1 India Review updated:

A person named ABHISHEK PANDEY is a fraudulent who offers sms jobs saying that "you will get 7500 a month" for smsing ads, but first you have to pay 500 as a registration fees. Many people like me have joined this job on the belief that they will get the salary.
But This fraud person either changes his no. or keeps his mobile switched off at the end of the month when people call him for salary.
By the information he lives in KANPUR and his number is +[protected] and i also have his bank a/c no. in which i deposited money-- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK- [protected].
He would be thinking that i wont be able to do anything. But am not going to let this happen.
Please get me the full details of this no. so that i can atleast save others from being frauded.

Comments

• Mo
      14th of Feb, 2010

pls send the details on my email id- makrocks_100@yahoo.com

• Ai
      14th of Feb, 2010

Why on earth would you send money to somebody you have never seen or heard of? If I ask you for 500 pounds, will you send it to me? What if I offer to pay you back 5, 000 pounds after one year? Don't be stupid!!! Don't send money to strangers!!! It's always a SCAM!