Fortune Network Mortgages Ltd / Rip off SCAM

1 101 Lower Anchor Street, Chelmsford, England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01245 808323

BE WARNED - These SHARKS will take your money and run - They sell their franchise opportunity to unsuspecting individuals based on what turns out to be a complete pack of LIES - Do not part with your cash - They charge from £2, 995 to nearly £10, 000 upfront and when you realize you've been HAD it to late - There is no way of getting your money back - They IGNORE your calls and e-mails hoping you will go away - They use companies such as www.franchisedirect.co.uk and www.franchisesales.co.uk to hook you in - they may well be all in this SCAM together - DO NOT TAKE OUT A FRANCHISE WITH THESE CROOKS -

Comments

28th of Apr, 2010

Hi Steve,

I am looking into this franchise myself, what experience have you had with them?

Jay

• Fo
      27th of Nov, 2010

Dodgy leads & vague promises to fix their system . infact they threaten you with court action if you insist on taking them on.

28th of Nov, 2010

Steve,
    I have sent a response to the above via the online reply but for the sake of any others interest/input I will repeat it's essence here: I was considering contacting Fortune Network Mortgages earlier this year but had a stroke and am only now in the throes of reconsidering things. I would appreciate knowing the source of your comments ~ personal experience? ~ and if this is so whether have you contacted the FSA or perhaps the SFO, or Trading Standards/et al? I know they would be rather interested to hear of such, especially with the markets/economy as they are at present.

I do look forward to hearing from you at the earliest opportunity.

Mark HH

PS ~ My initial enquiries suggested they were a reasonably acceptable company; had certainly done the research for thier new software system, were registered with all the approprite bodies, Companies House did not seem to show anything deferential on the company or it's directors, and other enquiries seemed to prove within the bounds of acceptability ~ but, from past experience, I am intimately aware there are numerous ways around things to show signs of legitimacy. All the more reason for your response and clarification. Thanks again.

Mark HH