Flowers 1-800-770-7404/ftdfloristsonline.com

Posted:

no delivery, waiting on refund

FTDfloristsonline.com/Flowers 1-800-770-7404
NO Delivery/Waiting on Refund

I just ordered a plant from this website on Tuesday August 7th for delivery today, August 9th. Delivery for August 9th is stated on the receipt I printed out. It is nearly 6:30pm in the time zone where the plant was to be delivered for a birthday. When I tried to call the 1-800 number to find out the status of delivery, I found out the 1-800 number and the 1-617 number both go to an answering service that is neither helpful nor efficient. They each said they were unable to determine the status of my order. One answering service tech said I'd receive a call from the manager this evening "shortly". After learning there is a block on my credit card for this charge, I called back. Another tech said she could only pass along the complaint and that it was "after hours"... a much different story than I received from the first tech who said the hours were until 9pm. As far as I'm concerned, "Excellent service" seems to be the opposite of what this company is capable of -- As for valued customers-- Evidently I wasn't one and from the looks of this complaint board, which I wish I would have seen prior to making the order, several people aren't "valued customers"!!! As for 100% customer satisfaction-- NO...far from it!! Try ZERO%. I hope the state of Massachusetts takes action against this company. FTD should be alerted to their scam as well and I'll be happy to do that! At this point, I'm waiting for the refund to be credited back to my credit card as I'm sure the plant is not going to show up at its destination. In the meantime, I will be alerting EVERY SINGLE FACEBOOK friend and actual friend NOT TO USE this website!!!
Complaint comments Comments (8)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Flowers Delivery

Comments

N  10th of Sep, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Dear Spoled a Birthday,

If you can provide me with further information on your order, I would be more than happy to address your complaint. If you can, call me at 617-349-0032 or e-mail me at alex@flowers.ms as I would like to avoid any personal information of you or your recipient from being published on a public forum. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Alex, Manager
Flowers, FTD Member Florist
www.ftdfloristsonline.com/flowers
www.flowers.ms
1-617-349-0032
N  19th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@FlowerPower88 I ordered flowers and they have not been delivered. Spoiled my nieces 21st birthday surprise. I am disputing the charge on my credit card. Order number 186097962
Worst website for flowers ever
N  15th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes

Flowers 1-800-770-7404/FTDfloristsonline.com - NO DELIVERY ON VALENTINES
FTDfloristsonline.com
Wisconsin
ftdfloristsonline.com

I ordered flowers online for Valentines day and that day came and went no delivery. The following day she still didn't have flowers and since I sent them to her business and they would be closed all weekend I called and got some lady I couldn't understand AT ALL after waiting on hold for several minutes! They had already charged my credit card but of course there was nothing they could do but have someone call me. I have never heard of this before! FTD needs to take this website DOWN because it is nothing but a SCAM!!! They charged my almost $100 for nothing. The better business bureau will be getting a call about this website that is for sure and a dispute with my credit card company will be in process! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE EVER!!
A  18th of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I had flowers ordered to be sent on Monday... didn't arrive. Called on Wednesday since they still weren't delivered and they never bothered contacting the customer and was toldthe message would be passed on to a supervisor. No call back. Called thethem today and same thing. Refused to transfer my wife and me to a supervisor and keeps saying they will call you back but never do. I have never dealt with such poor customer service. They are thieves!!
A  14th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Horrible company that does not deliver and double charges you. The fake numbers provided in the owners responses are forwarded to a call center that cannot and will not answer any questions about your order and why it is not there. They send messages that never get returned..

LYING SCAM ARTIST THAT FAILED TO DELIVER MY 5 WEEK OLD DAUGHTERS FIRST VALENTINES GIFT. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY NO MATTER WHAT LIES THE OWNER TRIES TO FEED IN HIS REPLIES.
N  29th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a funeral piece to be delivered the next day. Two days later I attended the viewing and the flowers were not delivered. After several attempts took about 3 hours and finally spoke with someone and was informed the florist didn't get the order. They refuse too refund my money. This company is a fraud. I notified FTD about their association with this fake company and they denied connection...
A  5th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
Ordered a sympathy bouquet to be delivered July 01, never received. Called, they told me a supervisor would call me back. No such luck!!! A fraud, scam artists. Buyer beware!!!
A  17th of Sep, 2016 by    +1 Votes
The customer service is terrible and extremely unhelpful. They keep saying there is nothing they can do to confirm delivery of flowers and that someone will call back (they never do!). I DO NOT recommend this service to anyone. They are a fraud.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree