Flightjays.com / Fraud

I bought shoes from them and they got email from them that my order is out of stock. So now I'm out of $75.

Cm

Comments

• Ci
      18th of Apr, 2012

Flightjays.com is full of ###, they unprofessional. They cheated me out of 65 dollars and that what was my first time shopping online for shoes. I bought two different pairs of shoes and a hat which came up to $155 then received an email saying that one of the pairs i already paid for was sold out i was told to look for another pair to replace those that were sold out. I've wrote them numerous times still no respond back. They sent the pair that was in stock. Now i really don't trust to shop for anything online. I advise anyone who's thinking about shopping on flightjays.com don't do it unless you don't care to get what u purchased or your money back.

• Ha
      21st of Jun, 2012
    Flightjays.com - Is it scam or not?
    flightjays.com

I was searching for a good online shop for clothing and footwear and I found website called flightjays.com. It seems that those people are yet another companies because their website is just ridiculously suspicious. I decided to warn you people not to buy from them it might be scam.