FIP Cat Breeders/Catteries / Do NOT buy from them!

Below is a list of breeders who purchased directly from the FIP infected Lollimops cattery. These breeders are using FIP infected stock in their breeding programs today [1st, 2nd & 3rd generations. For your own peace of mind, do not buy from any of these breeders.

FIP Breeders/Catteries do not buy from them:

Breeders Name Cattery Name Location
Annie Westlake Catinality San Diego, Ca
Roxanne Kranz Coble Silver Palm Cats Ramona, Ca.
Diane Bogart Dyandilyons Escondido, Ca.
Dree Stagni Fuzzy Oasis Moodus, Conn.
Angie Gau Gauhaus Orofino, Idaho
Christine Rollinson Miettecat East Bay Area, Ca
Carla J Epperson Anna Cara Anderson Indiana
Carla j Epperson Blackkat Anderson, Indiana
Laura D Edwards Cosa Nostra Lincoln, Neb.
Krisann McDonnell Furxxtc Ontario, Canada
Jennifer Malcolm Jentopia Pittsburg, Pa.
Kathy Nutt Angel Purrs Ohio
Jerry Owens Wren Brook Concord, N. Carolina
Michelle Casserd Karoun 1000 Palms, Ca
Lisa Wildfong Viking Song Hamilton, Michigan
Lilli Anderson Beau Catos Warrenton, Virginia
Debbie Nordby Jodensdolls Minneapolis, Mn.
Jeri Smith Nice Matters Powell, Wyoming
Debra Darling Hollyhock Riverside, Ca
Lynn Pato Blue Mojo Cats Kent, WA.
Buyer Hari Austin, Texas

Lollimops Himalayans
942 Stanley Avenue, Escondido, Ca 92026
555 W Country Club Lane, Escondido, California 92026
[protected]/Liz Manns #

Become informed about the Legacy of Lollimops FIP Infected Cattery http://www.lollimops-cattery.info

Comments

• Fo
      16th of Jan, 2007

RoseMarie Zizzo strikes again. One would think she would be preparing for her date tomorrow in a California court. No, she's much too busy churning out more evidence that proves the case of the plaintiff. Good work, Zizzo!

It is my dearest hope that when a judgment is handed down against you tomorrow, that the first possession you have to surrender is your computer.

16th of Jan, 2007

This is one wacked out crazy person, this stuff is every where yet there is no proof provided anywhere that anything she says is true. How can anyone make these kind of claims that hurt people just because they want to throw a fit? Ms. Zizzo you obviously know nothing about FIP and you are showing your ###! No breeder is ever going to believe this because they know that every single cat in the world is pre-disposed to get FIP. Get a clue no one likes or respects what you are doing. You just make yourself look like an idiot with an axe to grind! Go get a life! Find a boyfriend and get laid! Oh never mind I saw your picture, you are way to ugly, you will need to provide the bag to cover your head!

• Lu
      16th of Jan, 2007

Do not ever believe anything this nut zizzo write, she was kicked out of CFA and arrested for animal welfare issues i.e. dumping all her cats at a animal kill shelter many times. She did not love her cats, she let them die of diseases and left them to rot covered in ringworm. How can a horrible despicable person like her point the finger at anyone?

Read the truth about her here http://pedigree-cbs.rog or http://Zizzo-catbreederterrorist.org
    Then see if you believe anything she says. She has no idea whether or not any of these people she has listed have ever had any sick cats or kittens, she is trying to get back at some one she cheated! She is Italian running a vendetta, and we all know about those people! She ripped off every cat breeder she bought cats from, just stole the cats and never paid for them.

16th of Jan, 2007

Isn't it odd that there is one cattery which claimed to have purchased a cat infected with FIP from Lollimops that does not appear on this list? Let's rectify that now.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FIP INFECTED CATTERY: RoseMarie Zizzo, SharDew Persians Himalayans and Oriental Shorthairs, aka Fantastic Persians, aka Deo Gloria Persians.

To that, let's add,
    DO NOT BUY FROM ANY BREEDER OR CATTERY THAT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR LIFE FROM SERVICES OF THE CAT FANCIERS' ASSOCIATION: RoseMarie Zizzo, SharDew Cattery, located somewhere in CA. See proof of her suspension here; http://www.cfainc.org/org/disciplinary-suspensions.pdf
    Scroll down. Zizzo's name appears towards the bottom of the left hand column.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to add your name to the list of FIP infected catteries, Zizzo!

19th of Jan, 2007

RoseMarie Zizzo failed to appear in the court action against her, and, as such, a default judgment in the amount of $7,500 was made in Melanie Lowry's favor!

Hope Zizzo has to hock her computer to pay!

• Li
      6th of Feb, 2007

Well I am certainly surprised by the fact that this crazy Zizzo person has missed the two most contributing catteries to Lowry's stock and she to them. What about Daisy Addison of Bali Hai cattery in Carlsbad, Ca and Christy Lee Morrison, PureLee cattery in Oceanside. Both Melanie & Christy got their cats from LeJardin, Roseanne Littlefield who was the mentor to both as they started out. They all traded cats back and forth for many years. Daisy has always worked with Christy, and her main male, Blue Haze came from Melanie's cat Madonna. Christy had a huge problem with FIP in the 90's, poor thing.

• Al
      10th of Feb, 2007

Does anyone ever stop to think that this woman has a problem, this is the same complaint posted every where on the internet? What about all these catteries she is attacking? She does not provide proof anywhere that they have sick cats. I think she is just attacking innocent people to further her nasty sick vendetta with this Lollimops cattery. Stop and think people, this is not normal! And I read some where that this Rizzo person has been doing this for 5 years to this one person! Can you imagine? How pathetic is that? She needs to get a life!

• Ow
      11th of Feb, 2007

I think it is very interesting that all of Christy Lee Morrison's pedigrees have disappeared off of her website!

• Ge
      11th of Feb, 2007

There is no such thing as FIP infected stock, if that were the case then all catteries and cattery cats are FIP infected stock, including every big cat, street cat, and pet. All cats carry the gene this zizzo character is lying just to further her war with Lollimops, she has been doing this for 5 years I think, we all re worried that she will start in on us next because we know that she never ever tells the truth and makes up stories to destroy those that she doesn't like, or those who do not pay her. She is a horrible evil, seriously disturbed person who enjoys going after anyone who does not agree with her, or who will not pay her to stop. She is evil evil evil evil, and has the whole cat community by the ba**s. None of what she writes is true, public do not believe her, do you own checking on that disease, it is not what she says.

• Ca
      17th of Feb, 2007

I just wanted to go ahead and say that I purchased a perfectly healthy cat from Silver Palm cattery the owner Roxanne has been nothing but helpful and supportive of me and my cat is now 9 months old. I just do not want her or her cattery to suffer from all of this. She even spent a large deal of money to take my kitten to the vet and get him medication for a small patch of dry skin before I got him. I was given his medical history from the vets office showing all his vaccinations and clean bill of health. I would recommend buying one of her kittens to anyone.

17th of Feb, 2007

Let's not forget that Zizzo recently had a judgment rendered against her in a CA court. Hey Zizzo! Melanie Lowry wants her money!

• Ca
      18th of Feb, 2007

I also want to ad that I have two cats from Lollimops. They are now 5 and 3 years old. My mother has a cat from Lollimops and so does her neighbor, those cats are 4 and 2 years old. We have never had any problems with the cats, they are healthy, very loving and sweet and we do not know how we would live without them, they have the most incredible personalities.

If anything happens to them or we want another cat, the first place we will go is to Melaine. She has been helpful, has given us guidance and even cared for them while we went on vacation. You cold not find a more caring breeder.

This terrible person is not telling the truth.

• Da
      1st of Mar, 2007

This site is just an evil person posting faults information about people to satisfy her own evil life!!!

• Gl
      22nd of Mar, 2007

I have been fascinated to read all this on the internet put out by this one person b-pcb.info, and the owner Rose Marie. What a sad pathetic person when this is all they have to do. There is so much of it. Does anyone else notice but me that this person is obsessed, very obsessed about FIP. Everyone has it except her, yet she is the one claiming it killed her cat. Nothing is being said about any of these other places, anywhere by anyone, only what she says. This is a terribly disturbed person, look how she attacks everyone.
    Hate never destroys the hater, only the one that is doing all the hating. You need to seriously examine your motives, to people like me that know nothing about cats, this looks like a vendetta and you look like a very sick person.

Shakespears has a line in one of his writings that says "methinks the lady doth protest to much" which means when you complain to much and to loudly then you must be lying, or covering up something.

6th of Dec, 2007

I have never had an FIP problem or any other contagious illness problem in my cattery. I also have never posted any pedigrees on my web site. I don't even have a way to post a pedigree to my web site. I do not have nor have I ever had a Lollimop cat. I had wanted one years ago but I never did get one. We and the others listed are innocent bystanders that have been falsely accussed. I am thankful to be falsely accussed. I would rather be falsely accussed and not have ever had FIP vs. the other way around.

Sincerely,
    Christy.

• Da
      9th of Dec, 2007

I would like to know who this Lisa Burnside is that has slandered my cattery~Balihai and made factious comments that my cats are infected with FIP. Where is the proof of that? I have proof they are negative. I bought Jewelee's Blue Haze of Balihai from Sally Chapman in Tenn. not from Melanie. I can prove that too with Haze's registration papers. Melanie bought Haze's dam Madonna after Sally died from Sally's daughter in Ramona. I have never bought any cats from Melanie or has she ever bought from me. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. I just do not understand how evil all this is and how dishonest it is. Come on people PEACE !

• Tr
      29th of Dec, 2007

Hmmm, ok Christy what about the chocolate male you sent to a cattery in Arizona that died within 2 weeks of FIP, and all the other ones out there that you are lying about. Oh and lets talk about the little lilac girl on your website that you sold to the lesbian woman in Palm Springs in Oct 2007. the one absolutely covered in ringworm, also came with fleas and earmites. She is having one hell of a time getting the kitten cleared up! And has spent a fortune! And you promised to help, but haven't.
    As a supposed Christian you are not supposed to tell such huge whoppers! Remember?

• Lt
      26th of Mar, 2008

i agree with the compaint. i have been there with f. i. p. from one of the catterys listed on this page and i can assure you it didnt come from my house because the persian this cat replace dide of cancer

• Wi
      3rd of Jul, 2008

When looking for a kitten back in Januray of 2008, I did a lot of research on the internet. And yeah, I ran across this crazy nut Rizzo. On her list of catteries not to buy from is the name of the cattery I DID buy from. I won't say which one it was right now, because of ongoing negotiations due to a kitten from this cattery dying of FIP.

If I had listened to this nutcase, who may or may not be a nutcase, I wouldn't have a beautiful Persian on deathwatch from FIP right now.

Regardless of whether Rizzo is right due to knowledge or if she just got lucky and is vindictive, if I had heeded the warning, I wouldn't be heartbroken right now.

Be all of this bs what it may be. I think Corona Virus and especially FIP is the dirty little secret of catteries everywhere. Breeders know they'd be out of business in a heartbeat if people knew about these conditions, especially the chance of mutation of FIP. That is why the breeder I bought from as well as many others on this complaint board play dumb about FIP. Puhlease! If you don't know about this you have no business being in the business.

• Wi
      3rd of Jul, 2008

Oh, and I meant to spell that zizzo not rizzo. My bad. Not that it is a big deal but I am sure some of you will jump on it, so I thought I'd make that correction.