Fine Line Auto Body / Rude Technicians Who Don't Do Their Jobs Properly

1 194 Route 13Brookline, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: (603) 673-6270

After my car was hit by falling trees during an ice storm, I went to Fine Lines on the recommendation of my insurance company. What a mistake. All the people I dealt with on the phone were extremely rude. They were very uncommunicative as well -- I was constantly having to call them for updates since they never called me. The technician who did the initial repair estimate didn't even bother to do it correctly. After I was told by my insurance company that the car could be repaired, I called Fine Lines to get an estimate of how long it would take. That's when the tech told me that he needed to do a second estimate since the first one he did was basically a quick once-over because he figured the car would be declared totaled. Sure enough, after the second estimate, it was. I will never use this body shop again, nor will I recommend them to anyone else. They don't care about their customers. Gate City Collision in Nashua is much better.

An

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Apr, 2009

My family and I have used fine lines a few times in the past 5 years and we have never had a problem. You can just drop off your car and a representative from Enterprise is right there with a rental, so you dont have to make any extra stops. We got our estimates done for free and we were definetly taken care of. Always great customer service, I would reccomend Fine Lines to anyone.

• Ca
      20th of Apr, 2009

My 2007 Lexus ES300 was severely damaged in the ice storm this past december. The insurance company had us take the car to Fine Lines Auto Body for the estimate and repair. I thought for sure it would be totaled due to the extensive damage. My husband and I even went to dealerships so I could pick out my NEW LEXUS!!! The estimate on the car was not enough to total it but my husband said that there would be no way we would keep the car after it was repaired with that much damage. When we got the car back, to my dismay, the car looked perfect! WE even took it to the local Lexus dealership and the technitians said it was the best repair they have seen. One tech at the dealership even said he knows that he will take his car to Fine Lines if anything ever happened after seeing the repair to my car. Because Fine Lines did such a good job, my husband decided that we are keeping our car. I guess I dont get my new lexus now :(