FBI NEW ALBANY, IN 47150 / THINGS TAKEN FROM HOME AFTER A SEARCH OF MY HOME

1 FEDERAL BLDG, SPRING STREETNew Albany, IN, United States Review updated:

After they searched my home and arrested my son, they seized my cell phone and my fiancee's phone. They also took my bill notebook that had important address I needed so I could pay my bills. I need my cell phone because I have a bad heart and I have seizures. They knew the phone were ours and if they were watching us for along time they should have known we didn't know anything about what was going on. I do want to thank them for be so nice. They didn't have to be but they were. I just want my phones and yellow notebook back if possible. I have not done anything wrong. They should already know that. Please I will send you my medical history and a letter from my doctor stating I need my phone. I think my son was set up or a friend of his that was staying here awhile back could have left something in our house that we did not know about. I will help you anyway I can to clear my son name if he is innocent. If he is not then he must pay the price for breaking the law.

Thank you!

Mary Rickards
219 Ealy Street
New Albany, IN 47150

Comments

• Fo
      24th of Sep, 2010

i'm fairly confident that if the FBI arrested your son, HE"S GUILTY. buy a new phone...medical conditions don't warrant the FBI handing over what they consider to be evidence. You're beating a dead horse, but perhaps you should have thought of that when you were raising your son. or harboring him. or whatever...