[Resolved] Fatima psychic surrey / fraud

3 unkSurrey, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

She is a cheat.. I was really depressed at that time and I gave her every single penny I had cuz she guaranteed me 110 %.. She did nothing at all... She is a thief... Don't trust her at all... Now she ain't even talking to me over the phone wen I ask for money back..

• Resolution statement

please take of complaint. it has been resolved and i dont want it here anymore...

Ma
Jun 8, 2013

Comments

• 21
      5th of Aug, 2015

Her and her daughter are scammers! I went to them for so many months and they pretended I would get better if I paid them this and that and kept scaring me. When I said I didn't have the money they guilt tripped me saying they already paid for my behalf to whatever "thing" was making me have problems in my life. I believe in karma and the way they scare and trick you to pay, I was so scared. They used all these tricks to make things happen to the room so I would pay off whatever was doing it to me. I ended up paying $5000 over a course of a few months. They kept telling me they were doing work for me and to come back and it was working until I stopped going. So stupid. I look back and feel so embarrassed because now with a clear mind I can tell all the tricks they used to change the room around to scare me. They don't even acknowledge me now and ignore me.

• So
      19th of Jun, 2017

@21231 Wow! She said the same thing to me. I went back twice and realised that I was looking like a fool. I've heard from others as well that she says the same thing, "that someone has done black magic" and that she will do some prayers and work for it to be solved. Its just BS.

• Pi
      2nd of Jul, 2017

I am a Licensed Private Investigator, and I am looking to speak with previous clients of the following individuals:
    Psychic Shanti (Tina Mitchell), Sister Fatima (Surrey BC), and any other Psychics you have issues with. Please contact me confidentially at admin@nplservicesinc.com Thank You

• Di
      20th of Apr, 2018

Hi I am a private investigator investigating this particular group, please contact me confidentiality at admin@nplservicesinc.com