FairySeason — site claims 10-18 day delivery; 33 business days and still waiting
The site says that items will be delivered in an estimated 10-18 business days, if you use free shipping, which I qualified for with a $50+ order.
I ordered 5 items in November, expecting Christmas delivery. As of January 11, I've received 4 of the items (on 3 separate days) and have yet to receive the 5th item.
I contacted the company. They responded with "(item) was shipped out on 12/23/2016 Free Standard Shipping is unable to track online.
Normally, it will take 10-30 working days to be delivered."
Prices are incredible... until you see the poor quality. One item that I have received fits poorly, but I have serious doubts about whether I'd ever actually see an exchange.
More FairySeason Complaints & Reviews
- FairySeason - size issue 
- FairySeason - fraud! 
- FairySeason - refund/return policy 
- FairySeason - items not received - scam on refund
- FairySeason - horrific customer service 
- Fairy Season - selling products and not delivering on time and refusing to provide a phone number to contact someone directly
- FairySeason - clothing
- Fairy Season - shipment notice
- Fairy Season - dressed from fairy season
- Fairy Season - shirt