ezsalvage.com / scam
I joined the "ezsalvage" dept of elite motors of nyc, I made a bid on an auction car I was led to believe that I had won this said auction, a few hours later I begin to receive phone calls from that company (elite motors), the sales person confirmed that I had indeed won the auction and I needed to send them a 10% deposit so they can continue to process the deal. A few hours later I start calling the numbers that called me and I had no answer from anyone. When I finally find a # that I didnt already call I was lucky enough to speak with someone, and that someone said that I didnt win the auction. After the others said I did, when I ask for my deposit back they said it would take 6 weeks to process my refund, when it only took them 2 minutes to process it from my credit card.
More ezsalvage.com Complaints & Reviews
- ezsalvage.com - they still my money 
- ezsalvage.com - theft and fraud 
- ezsalvage.com - cheats
- ezsalvage.com - alert our customers 
- ezsalvage.com - scammers 
- ezsalvage.com - fraud, theft 
- ezsalvage.com - money 
- ezsalvage.com - car 
- ezsalvage.com - return of refund 
- ezsalvage.com - where is my title?...