EZ Trader / none payment of funds

Warrington, England, Cheshire, United Kingdom

Hi,
From my personal experience as of 1/4/20914 I am having a real difficulty with EZTrader.com. I have funds of £200 with them and they are making it so difficult to get my money back. In fact I have had to register a case with the Cyprus regulator CySec. My correspondence with Michael Anderson, Account Manager has been spectacularly unsuccessful and giving me what I believe to be terrible customer service. I don't believe I have ever been treated as poorly for simply wanting to get MY money back.

Michael Anderson
Compliance & Support Department
Tel: [protected] (ex: 341)
Fax:[protected]
[protected]@eztrader.com.

Sarah Carter, my supposed Account manager, has done nothing to help me.
Sarah Carter Senior Account Manager
Tel: [protected]
EMAIL :[protected]@eztrader.com

And David Parker has sadly not yet made good on his "promise" to oversee the return of my funds. Let's see if he is a man of his word.
David Parker Senior Financial Expert
Tel: [protected]
Email: [protected]@eztrader.com

We will see what happens with the regulator, but my advice would be to stay clear of EZ trader as they clearly do not make it easy to get your money back.

If you are having problems with EZ Trader you may wish to complain about EZ Trader to their regulator. There is a simple form here http://www.cysec.gov.cy/complaints_cifs_regulated_en.aspx. EZ Trader is the name of WGM Limited. 12 Themistokli Dervi & 33 Vasilisis Frederikis, Nicosia 1066, Cyprus.

Their CySec Certificate number is 256991 and their Licence Number is 203/13.

Good luck.